How would i go about joining.

Jim

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
1. Ride with us.
2. Act impressed after seeing us ride.
3. Get ran over by BSwift
4. Join at your own free will(no need to be of sound mind or body)
5. Be prepared to gain weight at each ride.
6. Must attend a ride with the North Texas Smack Pack
What am I forgetting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DWreck said:
What am I forgetting?

If old enough ... bring beer :yeehaw:
If not ... wear the pink tutu on the first HS ride you attend.

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
I can do all of the above. tutu may not be a good idea. Especially after the beer. From what I can gather from ya'lls posts.

Jim

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Join us for a ride sometime. The "getting run over" part just happens. Goto your User CP, select group memberships, and I'll review it when I remember.
PS Tony, sorry for the long wait.;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
BSWIFT said:
The "getting run over" part just happens.

yeah, it doesn't even have to be bswift that does it. it could even be one of our mothers running over you in a car and it would still count.

oh yeah, i think you have to spend a nite in a tent with lorin too. after a specially prepared dinner. :ohmy:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Hey, just remember; Justin drew first blood. My response (one little bitty "pooter") was marginal at best. I cant believe I am still getting so much credit for that one. As to the rest, I thought Dwrecks comments were especially good.

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
Don't point that thing my way, I been know to clear the whole area i work in if somebody threatens me. By the way what the heck is a "spode" it must be an acroynym for somthing.

Jim

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
spode = sarcastic people on dirt equipment? Seems to fit in this crowd anyway.

I ran over BSwift and got run over by Justin, "make his own inside line" Lockwood. I'm gonna make him pay one day..........

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck said:
1. Ride with us.
2. Act impressed after seeing us ride.
3. Get ran over by BSwift
4. Join at your own free will(no need to be of sound mind or body)
5. Be prepared to gain weight at each ride.
6. Must attend a ride with the North Texas Smack Pack
What am I forgetting?
Updated.

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
was that a quote from a traveling man?

Jim

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
No more than I have ridden even Butch would have the inside line on me... :laugh: But hey I'm getten wide enough that its tough to get around me. :ohmy:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
razrbakcrzy said:
was that a quote from a traveling man?

Jim
I have traveled East. :cool:

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Where ya live hog boy???

lol, had to tease ya just a bit....I just live right across the line from you. Give me a shout if you want to ride sometime. I come to Ft.Smith to ride once in awhile, be glad to ride with ya. Just have to watch out for the tree's when you ride with me. They are out to get me and anyone I ride with.... :laugh:

Just post on here if you want to ride, or send an e-mail my way. crf250x_man@yahoo.com

Later....Lee

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
HA HA! A Sooner Teasing A Razorback......

Hey, I live In Fort Smith, Up around Kay Rogers Park. My boys and I ride down at the atv park just about every weekend. By boys I mean my sons (1) 14 & (1) 15 between us we have (2) lt250r quadracers and (1)'92 kdx 200. I am probably not in your league in riding skill, but if you need a partner for a ride I would be glad to meet you. Be warned I probably won't be able to keep up. I am an old fat guy.

Jim :yeehaw:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I think we are ALL old fat guys!
Except Swift, he's just old.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
craig_enid said:
I think we are ALL old fat guys!
Except Swift, he's just old.....
Craig, you don't tip the scales much more than I do, Old Man! :uh:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
OK, the Heartland SPODETTES are young, smart and beautiful. The Heartland SPODES are old and slow.
Am i wiggling out of this?

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
I agree with Craig. My wife keeps telling me I am only as old as I feel. I keep saying if that is true, I should be about 140. (wiggle Craig wiggle I'm trying to distract her! hurry!) Lifes not over yet, I still have motorized go fast toys! Yeeeehaaaa!

Jim

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
LOL, I don't think you have to worry about keeping up with me...just ask anyone who has rode with me. AND I AM NOT OLD.....just slow. But really, I will be riding this coming weekend. You interested in a ride? Is there anyone else out there who wants to ride somewhere this coming weekend? Not sure where, just wanting to ride. Chat with ya soon.......Lee

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I'll be at the Crosstimbers Enduro in OKC on Sunday. I have verbal commitments from 3 other riders, several more on the fence....
We'll be bringing up the rear, join us!

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Craig, are you sure I can keep up??? lol have you seen the way I ride..... anyway what time and where can I meet you. Send me your number if you have time plz. I'm not sure if I will be able to get back on here again this week. I will have my wife check my e-mail while she's at work. Thanks again Craig.........See you Sunday crf250x_man@yahoo.com thanks Lee

Also, this is for Jim. I will be at Dora MX track this Tuesday, they are having practice every Tuesday now for $5. So if you get a chance come by and BS with us some. Besides you might get a good laugh. Look for a white dodge quad cab, I will be the only one out there NOT JUMPING anything. Won't be to many folks out there so you shouldn't have any trouble finding me. Also if you want to try out an enduro let me know, looks like I will be heading that way Sunday. You are more than welcome to ride up that way with me. Just shoot me an e-mail with your number, I will call you this week some time if I don't see you on Tuesday. thanks.....Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom