Im New to dirtbiking. What bike is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfr3akinbad

Jun 17, 2009
Alright, im looking to buy my own dirtbike and i have narrowed it down to the Crf150f and The Crf230f. i learned how to ride on my friends xr100r. im 5'11 200lbs. thanks for helping

**dont be an A$$ and look at this but not comment

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! :)

The 150 is too small as is the 230.

Well, the 230 isn't small, but you will outgrow it quickly.

Check out the Help Us Help You thread in the What Bike Do I get ... ? forum. Post up in there and you will get lot's of opinions and help.

TorrenT

Jun 20, 2009
Well i definately would not recomend a 150 or 230, those would be way too small for you. I am an inch or two shorter and weigh like 50 lbs less and those bikes are too small for me. Personally i would recomend a 450. I am also in the process of getting a new bike so ive been riding my friends bikes to see what i want and i can tell you that the CRF 250's and 450's are really nice bikes, i had a 150 a few years ago and they just dont have enough power suspension or anything. (and they weigh a ton)

2stroker144

Jan 14, 2009
well first off dont come onto a site and tell people not to be an a**, mainly because were the ones helping you so if you want help play nice... and we cant really help you if we dont know what you will be riding and how agresivly you ride, so please fill out the sticky. thanks for reading my rant...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom