Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
mx547 said:
sounds like the patented "sawblade move". :ohmy:

Thats why I've been staying on the track!

Sounds like everyone had a great time.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Hey, I have some comments on some trail action. Okay let's get this right, I WAS DOING 1mph when I fell over. That is an important fact for me, at least I thought I was in motion as I was falling over. But I am sure that everyone had a good laugh over that....I would have.
And also for reference my Bars are 32 inches and the gap was 29....just a slight miscalculation on my part. But had Brian not taken me down this deer trail I am sure I wouldn't have attempted that move.....lol Had to mess with ya Brian, sorry...
But the real story here, "all BS aside" is all the great folks that showed up to ride. It was great to see everyone again and see all the smiling, happy faces. It is a testament to the Heartland Spodes that a new, slow guy like myself can show up for a ride and have guys go out of their way to help me out. Not only did everyone wait on my slow butt, but several times took the time to give me pointers on how to become a better rider. So thanks to all of you for the great day I had. It was a ride I will not soon forget. It's having rides like this one that make life worth it all. Hope to see you all again soon. Lee

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
I guess I should have been watching the posts more closely. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Wish I would have been paying attention. :bang: Glad you're OK Craig. So much for that professional modeling contract. :laugh:

Top Bottom