MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Go read the seattle times - I knew about this but hadn't heard anything in a long while I see its still alive. Don't waste your time writing to larsen he won't reply if your apposing it. I remember him stating like a year ago they had a whole massive 2000 local residents supporting it thats not even 1/16th of the population here or close to it.

I see it as a personal mission by larsen to make a name for himself.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm not going to get into a political conflict, although I do have a few choice words for Mr. Larsen... I'm just going to be here long enough to say write, email, call anyone and everyone that has a say in this matter. Let them know your concerns. This is going to be a fight between King County and the rest of the state... as are all of our fights anymore. Here's the article...Wilderness Area For a list of addresses and phone numbers email or call Craig Welch of the Seattle Times. He's the reporter who's covering that story and will probably have access to any info you desire. Reporters are cool like that. I just emailed him myself so as soon as he replies I'll post the goods. :)

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
i'd like to know more about where it is exactly. the article says it's close to Index.... how close is it to Reiter Trails and other open and legal riding areas?
i thought 'wilderness' designation was for 'untouched' i.e. 'old growth' forest, not 'second growth' as the article says

royf

Apr 27, 2002
Dual Sporter,

I saw the article in the paper, it had a map. It looked like it was north and east of the Index area.

I was surprised that the snowmobilers weren't fighting this, it pissed me off.

Support the Blue Ribbon Coalition!

Roy

Top Bottom