• Hideaway or Minuteman(eat only)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
After voting on the where, post a weekend or day that best suits your schedule.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i could probably do almost any sunday, anywhere. the 500 is probably not the best place for us since i won't be able to chase kendall around but we'll do whatever the group wants. saturdays are out until march, due to basketball.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Just for everyone's info, JRP MX is a beginner to intermediate track.  10 minutes from Minuteman Pizza.  It does cost $10 per rider. 

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
mxvet101 says to count him in, any sunday, anywhere.

you guys haven't met him yet. he's a member but doesn't post. i've been riding with him since '86. he's the one that got me into mx.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
As long as it isn't Sat. Jan. 4th I can probably go. Sundays work for me. You guys pick it.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Stillwater Trailriders meet the end of January, the 24th I think. Lets&nbsp;stay off that weekend if possible. Sundays is best for me. It's about time I haul the GG out and try the new carb parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OKKX'r, Lorin?&nbsp; What say you?

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Sundays tend to work better for me. I would rather go somewhere that has tracks AND trails. Cooperland or Wellston are both good choices, and allows me to hit some trails, etc., with Kathi and still get some moto'ing in to boot.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Sundays are good for me as well. The weather is probably the controlling factor here. I will ride anywhere, has JRP upgraded?
The wind has to be better than last time! The 5th or the 19th would be slightly better for me, but it's not a big deal.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
JRP has been doing upkeep and change the track slightly.&nbsp; I'll check their race schedule and see if the 19th is a race day or not.&nbsp; On race days, open riding starts after the races.&nbsp; Not sure if Minuteman is open of Sundays so I'll check on that this weekend.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I can't believe you guys are talking about riding this time of year where I can see it :( .... I swear, I've got to move back to OK.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I'm in if you'll let a Texan join ya... I kinda wanted to get back to CL to do a little scouting and planning.. plus riding. :-)

If any of you want to ride Nocona MX the NTSP is going out there 1.11.03 Great tracks! 1 Kiddie track and one big-boy track.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thump your welcome to join us.&nbsp; Looks like the poll is swinging towards JRP.&nbsp; You might be disappointed at your skill level.&nbsp; Okie, your welcome for a visit anytime and definitely let us know if you are coming down to visit family, we can find you a bike to ride just bring your gear.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks Brian... I'll be sure to let you guys know when we're coming down. Won't need a bike though, it'll just be me and Scooter most of the time, which means we'll be in the truck :) Will be there for sure in the early spring to ride Cooperland, early March probably. All I've gotta due is burn off about a 1/4 Swift before then and I'll be good :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sunday is fine with me.&nbsp; If we do JRP, we can eat at Monterey House.&nbsp; If we ride Apalachia Bay, we can eat at Steer Inn in Mannford.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Ill put the bike together tonight or tommorrow night and QL2 and I will be whereever.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
If it doesn't snow us in and the weather is as forcast let me know where and when. I am ready to ride and in the mood to try somewhere new.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We can do track or trail.&nbsp; Not sure if JRP has a race on Sunday.&nbsp; If we get much rain, the trail will be a better choice, JRP doesn't drain well.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i contacted jrp yesterday. he said that no more races are scheduled for january but to come on out and ride.

Top Bottom