DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Sunday morning at the Golden Eagle enduro we are having a workers meeting to all our surprise Justin comes walking up.

It had been two years. We put him to work. I was short on workers so we got to steal him for our check.

I noticed that he went home and saw his birthday thread from long ago!

I figured that all you guys and gals (Lorin) that have been a part of DRN since the early days would like the update.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Sadly, I have been sooo out of the loop, I didnt realize that the Stillwater enduro was being held. I keep promising to get out and ride, but the new house is taking all of my time! I hope to fire up the bike after the 4th. I would like to have a crosstimbers ride, I have yet to ride the new section, but have heard from many that it is very tight and technical.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
OKC sounds good to me. I cant believe that you people fell for a Justin sighting. Everybody knows that he is just represents the spirit of dirtbikers. You know kinda like Santa.

Congrats on the new digs Lorin. I need to chat about Costa Rica my man. We leave for two weeks starting 7/30.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The spodes would be happy to know that I actually was out tinkering with the TTR's today. It's time for them to find a new home. The boys are too big for them even if they wanted to ride. It was good to get both the bikes running. Time to order a few O rings.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Remember that time Quint kept fouling plugs at MaKenzie? We kept putting em in there until I said something isnt right. We pull the fuel bowl and the main was laying in the bottom. Quint sure liked the bike a whole lot better after that. Heck, he didnt even toss it down anymore hillsides after that. I think that was his first real ride on the big bike and Im not sure if he was a wishing for the KX60.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
mx547 said:
what's next, the loch ness monster?

no

a BunduBasher :nod:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
BunduBasher said:
no

a BunduBasher :nod:

Wow! Maybe Elvis is still alive. How you been?

Gene, we talked about that Makenzie trip. I'm not sure that I have ever known anyone else to have their main jet fall out before.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
yeah, it seems that Justin made the bike powers that be pretty mad as he had a really crappy run of bikes after he got rid of that GG250. Seems they all bit him one way or another all the way up to the KTM.

Top Bottom