matt-itude

Jul 6, 2004
I just went for a ride on my brothers bike. He has taller bars and mounts and I love the way I fit and feel on it. So my question is (after having spent a couple hours on the net) do the kx mounts fit the kdx triple clamp. Also who has and likes what clamp and or triple clamp assembly and bar combos.

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
I use and like the MSR Dominator Handlebars in the Mini High Bend from Rocky Mountain. Relatively inexpensive and the highest ones I could find, yet do not have to be cut down for woods riding and big enough for your bark busters and controls. I use the stock mounts, but turn them around for the maximum opening in the riders cockpit. There are many one piece mounts, high mounts etc, but this arrangement is cheap and easy! plus very functional for me. As usual only one mans solution to the problem! Ride Safe John

matt-itude

Jul 6, 2004
Have any of you tried changing to the metal or higher density rubber cones that mount your clamps to the bars and what did you think. I know these are all personal pref. questions but I find the input from you all has been valuable in making other decisions. If I had the money I would just start buying and trying stuff and give it away until I found something I like, BUT I dont.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom