04kdx200

Mar 30, 2005
I just thought I would show off my bike...
dsc00678.jpg

04kdx200

Mar 30, 2005
Getting close... snails are on last adjustment, but I weigh 230 lbs, so it tightens up a bit. New rear sprocket and chain are in the KDX's near future.

captbly99

May 30, 2005
Cool, good idea posting pictures of our KDX's, I love to see other peoples bikes, hope you don't mind hi-jacking your thread for this :laugh:

Here's me on mine, it's a '95, that I have owned and maintained myself since '96. This pic was taken last weekend in North Carolina(Roy Taylor ORV)

P.S. I like purple because I am girl :nener:
MeMike.jpg

83MX80

Feb 21, 2005
thats a nice pic captbly99. not sure if guys think the same way as i do, but i think girls on bikes is hot. because it shows that the dirt sport is not just for the guys. there is a girl that i go to school with, and she's hot, and she used to ride a KDX200 but sold it and bought a KX100. because the kdx was a tad bit much for her. most of guys she rides with are surprised that she can even pick up the bike cuz she's only 110 pounds. i'll see if i can get my 82 kdx 175 up here.

83MX80

Feb 21, 2005
i have an account with yahoo so i'll get it there, then copy and paste the link at home. im at school right now so i cant do it right now.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
My 2003
2168056_16_full.jpg

Now I have a 5x8 box trailer. No more in-apartment storage! (Cept for tonight, have some work to do, and it's COLD out there!)

Action shot for last year when it was stock cept for the dual sport kit.
2168056_14_full.jpg

captbly99

May 30, 2005
Yep, like the flames KWB. :cool:

Love the way your bike gets to sleep inside Adam. :cool:
Adam where about in Michigan are you? Do you know much about the Six Days of Michigan? I am thinking about doing it in '06.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
captbly99 said:
Yep, like the flames KWB. :cool:

Love the way your bike gets to sleep inside Adam. :cool:
Adam where about in Michigan are you? Do you know much about the Six Days of Michigan? I am thinking about doing it in '06.

I'm in Cass City, right in the middle of the thumb area. I don't really know anything about the 6 days, except that I've never had 6 days off where I could do it. Doesn't matter, I got told last week that before the end of the year I'm on my way to Georgia for 3 years. Hope there's some good riding down there. I was so looking foward to doing more harescrambles next year too. :(

Holy crap, I just realized your from Georgia. Where about? I'm moving to Statesboro (I think it's about 35 miles west of Savannah).

Last edited:

captbly99

May 30, 2005
adam728 said:
I'm in Cass City, right in the middle of the thumb area. I don't really know anything about the 6 days, except that I've never had 6 days off where I could do it. Doesn't matter, I got told last week that before the end of the year I'm on my way to Georgia for 3 years. Hope there's some good riding down there. I was so looking foward to doing more harescrambles next year too. :(

Holy crap, I just realized your from Georgia. Where about? I'm moving to Statesboro (I think it's about 35 miles west of Savannah).

Yep, I think you might like Georgia for riding :nod:
You can ride ALL year round and not freeze to death!
I think you will be pretty close to a place called Durhamtown Plantation( http://www.durhamtown.com/ )
Next year in March I think they are starting a Harescramble series, DP has alot to offer for riding, 5 motocross tracks, lots of trails and ALL oneway, camping, cabins,= tons of fun!
Also, their is a club called SETRA ( http://www.setra.org/ )
They have an enduro and harescramble series.
And a local website I frequent to meet up with people to ride with is http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/

Good Luck, I think you are going to like GA, my husband is from MI, we got married on Mackinac Is., I am from NJ, we have lived here for 15 years! No plans of moving North!
~Michele

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
dirtbike2.jpg
here is mine

Top Bottom