maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
"Just KDX" says that Ceet makes tall/firm foam for KDXs. The only KDX seat foam that Ceet lists on thier website is the 89-94 standard foam. Is there a KX foam that will work? I want the tallest one available. Has anyone here found a tall foam? Thanks in advance for any advice.:)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
Thanks. I just returned a guts foam and cover because it didn't seem to be much taller than stock. I didn't think the small difference was worth spending the $. I would like to find something flatter. Any other ideas?

RazorbackDave

Oct 14, 2000
I wasn't sure by looking at their website either, so I just called them and told them what I wanted and it worked out perfectly. Their tall foam somewhat taller than stock but is MUCH firmer than stock.

BTW I got their tall foam and a logo gripper cover. Very nice fit and finish.(upholstery shop did it for $20) I have an ' 00 220.

ninjaman

Feb 10, 2002
Ceet seat foam

I just put on a Ceet high foam seat on my bike and the Ceet foam is very noticably higher than the factory foam. I beleive it is about a 1 inch higher.
I sure like the way it looks and hopefully the way it rides if it ever warms up to ride around here.

ASLCM

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2002
I got ceet seat foam ( Tall ) from MX south , I rode it yesterday for the first time. it is higher and firmer than stock . Love it!

Jerry :p

Top Bottom