KDX200/220 vs. KLX300 ~ Best woods bike for michigan single track

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Wolf Child said:
well the G/F bought me a '91 KDX250 off of Evil-BAY tonight for my B-day. now I just have to get it from Philly. :ride: :cool: :aj:
Told you the grease was going to get hot!!
I had 94 KDX250 that I LOVED! Matter of fact, I took it over to Gladwin and rode my first ride with Fred T, Mike and Lenny and the boys!! That bike was a HOOT!! By the way, a KX head gasket is a quick and safe way to up the compression - gotta run premo though but it really makes a difference!! Also, it probably has the inverted "purple" forks. If so, Honda XR400 springs stiffener up nicely.. Orrrrr, Fredette sells aftermarket for them too - easier to get the correct ummph for your weight thry him..
ANyway, CONGRATS there WC!!!! And tell your sweetheart she is a SWEETHEART!!!
Woodsy

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Godzuki said:
a kdx 250 or a kx 250

and man thats a GF every man wants one who will buy bikes for thier birthdays woo hoo.
'Zuki
KDX 250
It kinda looks like this (DRN wont let me use the ACTUAL photos from evilbay)
91kdx250.jpg

Woodsy,

expect to hear from me again on this two fiddy once I go pick it up. this IS the one with the funky colored USD forks, it's had some mods done to it, but don't know the full extent yet.

Last edited:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
are you going to have it by this weekend.

sweet i just dont remember them making a 250 kdx, i knew alot of the kx's were made into kdx's using kdx parts i just didnt remember a 250 version.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Ats my ol 2fiddy!! Mine looked just like that picture when I got it! THe bike had very low hours on it when I took it in but left with, shall we say, "a well broken in carcuss". TOUGH AS NAILS!!
Ask away there WC, be glad to help any way I can!!
Woodsy

Top Bottom