Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Do you guys mind one more? Was thinking about heading up there on the 3rd with my brother and two kids. Since its sounds like you guys have kids tagging along, mine should fit right in.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Here is some info for you guy's.

I was at Troy last weekend (fathers day). Day time temps were at 80 with night in the 40's. There is no running water at Troy now, the FS is closing troy after the 4th weekend to do some upgrades with water and fire hydrants, so there are survey stakes all over but no real problem with that, just no water. Fish filled up fast due to the water deal. The trails are dry and look like August, so bring dust masks and spare air filters ;)

looks like it could be crowded for the 4th, HBMC is also supposed to be there.

also plenty of firewood available everywher and tons in the burn area between Fish and Troy.

have fun, and please be safe with the fires, put them dead out. Wish I could go :whiner: I only got one ride in before i had to pack up and go home, my 2yo got sick :ugg:

chris

Last edited:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Thumbs,

We are leaving Temecula around 7am so I figure we will be up there between 12 and 2 depending on how many times we have to stop for the little monster. So we can meet up at Fish Creek and scope out the area and decide what to do. What are you going to be driving??

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Troy still looks good, just remember to get water BEFORE you get there. Fish Creek had water so you can probably fill there and then go to Troy.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
We want to avoid as much traffic as possible so we plan on leaving around 4:00am. That should put us there around 10:00-11:30am depending on how fast the RV will climb the hill. The only stop we will have to make is for gas. Anyone else going to be there at that time?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll be heading up wed about 8am. I'll probrably caravan with thumbs. I'll be in a Blue Chevy Astro Van with my wr250f on the hitch carrier, Thumbs will be in a Brown F150 with his cr 125 in the back. Also I'm probrably going to have a large DRN logo banner at our site so look for it.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Thumbs and Scar... So are you guys going to Fish Creek or Troy. I will have two 6 gallon water jugs with me so you can use them if you need to. My trailer only holds 55 gal. of fresh water so I will need to refill while up there too. Let me know so I know where to meet you guys.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Ok, I guess I can survive at Troy. I'll be driving this ................

Attachments

• my pictures0003.jpg
    my pictures0003.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 181

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Troy's still ok with me. I just buy a few giant water jugs.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Troy it is then.

Dez Racer how about a "Who's driving and riding what list".

Kiwi + Estela + Adam
White Dodge Ram with white 16' Baja Toybox
Gas Gas 300 + XR100

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Mrs. Joker may be splitting town that weekend with baby Joker so Joker jr. and myself may be able to come up for a couple days.

We'll know her plans in a couple of days. If we can come we'll be roughing it in a tent and whatever camping items I can scrounge up along the way. We'll stay as long as we can hold out.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
It will be me, Mrs. Tree, son (12), daughter (10) and maybe neice (11). We will be in a tan and gold Winnebego Superchief rv pulling two Bikes (kx500 and yz80).

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Hey Guys,
You can count Firelily and myself in. We hope to be coming down on the 3rd, Hey Thumbs hope we can ride again.
I was thinking of coming down 395s- Any tips on the best route for us coming from the East Bay.
Thanks,
Buddy

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Im not sure when Ill be up at the meadows. Im thinking Ill be able to leave mid-day Wed for sure. Ill be dragging along my 16 year old daughter and 12 year old son. Will also be bringing along two other famalies and there rigs as well. Im trying to talk them into going up early Tuesday and saving me a spot. We'll hook up out there.

BTW
Thanks for the Invite

Top Bottom