TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Let's get a ride together for Labor Day weekend. Is there anyone interested in camping out and riding??? I don't have anything set in stone yet. We have pondered going to Billy Creek area and giving it a try.
So let's get an idea for where and when. I have the whole weekend off. If anyone is interested in camping and riding let's post on here and see what we can do. Maybe some of you will be able to ride, if not the whole weekend maybe just for the day. Hope to hear from you all, Lee :aj:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Since I have not ridden since our enduro I might be game. Heck I haven't worked on the two bikes of ours that need fixen. Two months and I haven't touched a bike. I thought about selling out.....but believe it or not my wife talked me out of it. Great woman.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Well we are going to Draper Lake in OKC as of now. Unless anyone has a better idea...I am game for anyplace that would be good riding. So far I have 2 going for sure on Saturday and Sunday. And I have Pual and Ken coming for just one day due to work. Justin you game for meeting there or riding somewhere else??? Billy Creek is not good, I checked into it and I don't think anyone wants to drive that far just to ride on rocks. We could get that riding at Camp Gruber ORV area. Well let me know Justin what you think.....Thanks Lee

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Come out and Play Justin.... I've got a new bike to play with, and to show you all how to climb cliffs on. I even have a fresh s-12 to mount on the mighty 'dale

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I just have to get the bike fixed... :bang: I've got the parts, I just have got to take the time to do it.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Draper is fun, and Labor Day might be a last chance for some... Draper is closed as of 12-31:( I'm sure I will be up to show some folks around.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I'll be in OKC Sat/Sun, but riding won't be on the agenda.... got a family get-together.
Monday will by my riding day, have some probables showing up at the 500.
Any and all are welcome, if it fits your schedules....
I'll at least be close by, all day long, if not there.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Okay, the dates are set. We just need some good rain this week. From the looks of the weather forcast we might just be lucky. It is suppose to rain Friday and in to the morning of Saturday. So it looks like we will have good riding conditions.
I have two guys from my area that will be coming also. Mike Ward is one of them, Justin think you might know him. He does the BlackJack races some, good guy to ride with.
So the plan is to meet Saturday morning by the store that sales the riding passes. I should be there about 10am. The rain should be moving off by 8am from what the forecast says.
Hope to see you all there. I will be there Saturday and Sunday both. Thanks again......Lee

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
Not to intrude in your weekend plans, just thought you might like to know there is a place to ride in Ft. Smith if you want a dawn to dusk ride on a saturday where you can leave and come back and not have to pay again. It's right by the bridge on Midland and Clayton express way on the east side of the road it is a neat little place to ride it only cost $5.00 per bike or $8.00 a truck load for the whole day. I think they said there is 150 acres (2) ponds. a large flat track area. Resturaunts all around not far from ya'll either. Not a bad place for a quick ride.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm out for this weekend. Yanked the swing arm off to do a quick clean/grease of the linkage and such and found some bearings and seals that needed to be replaced. I'm not expecting them until next week. Have fun without me.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The autoclutch arrived but still no radiator. Hope it comes in by Friday!

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Thanks for the info about Ft.Smith. Have rode there many times this past summer. Good place to ride.

Okay about this weekend.

Looks like we have 5 guys for sure and a few maybes due to broke bikes. Five of us are staying both days to ride. Anyone else who shows will be more than welcome to camp with us.

We will all meet at the consession stand in the park area about 10am Saturday morning give or take a few minutes. Looks like we will have a good group all weekend. Those that show will be treated to a rock climbing lesson put on by ZeroTact and myself...lol Bring your camera's, I am sure you won't want to miss the action.
Think that about covers it. See you all there Saturday morning. Those that can't make it due to family get-togethers, have fun and eat plenty for the rest of us. Thanks Lee

Top Bottom