TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
My riding buddy let me down and said he's going out of town to go water skiing all weekend :ugg: Sad thing is he's the only friend I have that rides, except for you guy's, I just haven't met you guy's yet. I just wanted to know if any of you were riding this weekend and if so if I could meet up with you? I made the mistake of riding alone the first weekend I had my bike and wound up crashing out in the middle of nowhere and nobody was around. It was all i could do to get the bike picked up and started, I wound up having to go to the emergency room. I'm not making that mistake ever again. So if any of you guy's/gals wanted to get up and ride this weekend let me know. :cool:

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
I dont think any one ever gets on this forum any more. lol. I might head out to muenster, im going to try to get my dad, brothers, and LUST450 to go... I have to call them and see and then i can let you know.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
With the heat wave finally over, I'm thinking about heading up to Muenster on Saturday. I'll keep an eye on this to see who else is planning on going.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I'm planning on going to Nocona over the weekend. Saturday or Sunday.

Oh - sorry about your crash. Always ride with someone!
And don't forget the code of ethics - if & when you visit the emergency room you NEVER NEVER NEVER tell them it was a motorcycle accident. You fell off a ladder. You had a bicycle crash. Anything other than a motorcycle! We don't need to give the insurance companies any ammo that will help them to regulate our lifestyle and kill the sport.

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
I was thinking of making the trek to Muenster/RedRiver too. Last time I was up there it was 104 and I said I wouldn't go back until it cooled off, we didnt get to ride for more than 2 hours, it was just too friggin hot. If we can get up a small group to go I think that would greatness! I'll keep an eye on this thread, but at this point count me in!

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Hey AJ--My kiddo's bike parts won't be in this weekend, so I'm up for Muenster. Which day are you going? What about Luster? I'll call him and see if I can't goad him into it too.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
Hey AJ,MONK, cant go this weekend i have a camping trip planed. but the following weekend [sunday] i will be at muenster. talked to daryl tonight and he will be there this weekend if you want to ride, cant wait till the next weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
We will be @ Muenster this weekend, bunch of orange bikes, and a red one.

Look us up, will be parked thru the second gate, in the field. 2 of the Ford pick-em-up trucks will have 'Dirtrider.Net' on the front window, hard to miss.

Me thinks it will be crowded this weekend!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
damn, ive got a unicycle in my garage. was doing a topend and thought i would check out suspension linkage and danged if one stinking bearing is toast. im waiting on parts........

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I'll be going up to Muenster Saturday with at least one of my sons. It's been too long since we've ridden great single-track! Through the 2nd gate by 8:00 am hopefully. I'll park by Grady's truck if he's there.

On Monday I'm taking more of the kids to Barnwell. Catching up on riding this weekend!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Seldon, stop on by! We will be in our usual place, if possible.

Gene, dang the maintenance, you shoulda never looked at the bearing!

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
So what time are you guys expecting to get there? I'm looking at ~11:00AM, well that's atleast what I'm shooting for.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
What a ride. So who else is going on Sunday? I've already packed. Be forewarned: I'll *REEK* tomorrow.

Hey SGIFF--how's that ankle now that you've had some time to prop it up?

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who showed up at RR this weekend. I had a great time meeting and riding with you guy's and I look forward to do it again sometime soon. :cool:

cjfolse

Mar 1, 2004
Does anyone have any pictures of Muenster? I hear nothing but good things about it but they don't a website that I can check out (not one that I found yet at least).

Caleb

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
tx246 said:
damn, ive got a unicycle in my garage. was doing a topend and thought i would check out suspension linkage and danged if one stinking bearing is toast. im waiting on parts........

LOL!!!

Well Sorry, I just now checked message boards since last time i posted, Great riding in the mud the last two weekends, I love riding in the mud!!!

This weekend is going to be perfect for riding, Does everyone want to meet up at muenster this weekend again, How bout sunday, Sat would be cool but lust450 wont be able to ride until sunday.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I might make it Saturday, but I may go to the Kiamichi again. Had a great day there Labor Day; it drizzled most of the day, keeping it cool and slippery. Great fun. Rode mostly the easier trails (first ride in four months, broken c-bone), but we got on some technical stuff from time to time. Found a great rocky trail up a creekbed that dead-ends on private property. Too bad. Anyway, maybe I'll see you guys at Muenster Saturday.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'm heading to the TORN race in Corsicana on Saturday (9/9), but just to run the practice until 12:30. No plans to race that weekend, just want to get a feel for how things work at a race and see if I want to start going to a few.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
IBGoinAJ said:
You should try the TORO, I am registered for this season, I think i will like it alot because its all winter races.
That is also on my list of things to do :)

Top Bottom