Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Strick said:
Should I order the porta-potties now?

Porta Potties for One Hundred!!!!!! :laugh:

B

biglou

I was talking about this just yesterday too! I've got a conflict for next year though. I've got a USMC reunion in November in Yuma, AZ. And since I don't fly (shut up!), it will have to be a road trip. I'm going to have to do some creative vacation planning, or maybe some creative calling in sick, to make Reno happen next year. I do get bumped to 3wks of vacation the following Jan 1st, however. :aj: Another issue is the logistics. I realize that my house is a hub for bike transport. And getting a vehicle lined up and a copilot will be this years challenge as well. On the plus side, we will be able to use my buddy's trailer again with no problem.

Any early volunteers for driving? Gnarlyrick? In any case, the house can still be used as the meeting place if needed.

Fingers crossed...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm planning to attend the winter DW. Give me the weekend and I'll put it on my calender now. I'm gonna need something to ride....but something tells me this gathering isn't all about the ride ;)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
crap... i wondered how long it was gonna be before my name came up to pull this train. that situation is complicated. not to mention, that trip put me on celebrex for life! LOL

Last edited:

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
I'm Ready!!!!!!!!! Lets Go!!!!!! You can count my family again, Bill Yray and , and Dr Stack and family again. I even bought a new toy hauler just to bring my family.

Strick see ya on the 25th for cleanup. :cool:

Kraig

CSL

Oct 30, 2000
So, the big question is......

Is it gonna be the traditional Valentine's Day weekend (14th)? Or President's Day weekend (21st)?

This'll be the first year since it started that Valentine's Day doesn't coincide with a holiday weekend (a crucial 1 day advantage for those of us drivin X-country)

Not that my vote carries much weight, but I'm hoping it's the 18th-20th. (with an early start on the 17th)

Will in Colorado
(Jen will be sure to chime in soon enough)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have to agree with CSL. The 'traditional' ride is the 3-day weekend. I makes it a LOT easier for most folks. You folks pick the weekend, and I'll get the porta-potties.

Oh, and those 'other' members who never make it because of their wives wanting to celebrate VD at home, guess what? VD is the week before, so NO excuses!

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Also means we dont have to bring our wives..... Who hoo now I can make a reservation at the Mustang Ranch..........!

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
Strick said:
Oh, and those 'other' members who never make it because of their wives wanting to celebrate VD at home, guess what? VD is the week before, so NO excuses!
Who are these wives that like to celebrate getting VD? Strange, that wouldn't go over too well at my house...

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
380EXCman said:
Also means we dont have to bring our wives..... Who hoo now I can make a reservation at the Mustang Ranch..........!
:rotfl:

Attachments

• imaperv.jpg
    imaperv.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 206

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
galant2nr said:
Who are these wives that like to celebrate getting VD? Strange, that wouldn't go over too well at my house...

:laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: Sounds like there may be some good laughs around the campfire this year! :cool:

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Since this is my first year at DirtRider.net I missed the DW 04, :( but I will not be missing the Reno ride, :) I have a vacation house in Lake Tahoe that could sleep as many as 5 -8 drunken broods if needed.
Not to mention the pool table (where I sleep everytime there is a killer party) we can all shoot pool, drink the night away or gamble.

Snow skiing is less than 5 minutes from my house too. ;)

Is it time yet? :yeehaw:

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
I loved Moonrocks so much I moved there!

No kidding, Thursday I signed a lease for a place in Sparks, off Pyramid Hwy. It's not much larger than Brian's trailer, but it'll do. By February I should know the place well enough not to follow endoquest and kiwi.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

I can't wait!

Thumbs...up for another snowboarding expedition this year? Maybe my tailbone will be healed up by then (yup, it still hurts :yikes: !!!)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
squeaky said:
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

I can't wait!

Thumbs...up for another snowboarding expedition this year? Maybe my tailbone will be healed up by then (yup, it still hurts :yikes: !!!)
For shizzel. Let's drag Mr. Rooster with us this time.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
thumbs said:
For shizzel. Let's drag Mr. Rooster with us this time.

Good luck with that!!!

Top Bottom