Let's make DW2k4 even better

Pokie

Administrator
more of everything?... including (pretend) fist fights in the dark???

will we have to add a "motard" race too? hmmmm, Brownie would have to provide some blacktop somewhere........... Hopefully we can have the GP race that everyone signed up for...next year.

hey Pokie we are still dirt riders ok
Id like to say that Im sorry for entering wereevernthheck I could get in on the kidie track. I feel as though it is fair to enter the track AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE about it. just like how Dr D did. my bad different scenario. It was my first track time and if I could get a rythm instead of a rut I would ride a few more laps on a track. It took me 3 days to get the nerve up to want to ride the big track because I was an embarassment to 10 year olds and women. I shouldve had a pink outfit on or maybe even a ten foot flag whipin in the air. i really didn't realize that motocrossers get p od when someone isn't dragin down the starting streatch to enter the race track. I feel like its a big track so the is no need to enter were you aren't wanted. Have a popup at the entrance and the next few riders that get there after the fast track users go through or when they are on the other side of the track let the ones that just arrived in the last 30 sec or min. take out. It would almost be like havin a race all of the time.
I just sat down to say Im sorry for entering the track and for holding up everyone in playmode. the track was a dif kind of challenge for me being a woods rider. I really think that DW2K4 could be just like the last I would be very grateful. That if I can get Smitty to give me 1st in the tag team again. This was really a great week I cant wait to get back(10 mo. 14 days 3 hrs.)

thanks for everyone hard work and determination to make the next better

I am sure the powers that be are still trying to recover from this years event. But I have a question, is there a date for the '04 event yet? I have to pick vacations for next year on weds. the 19th! Thanks.

Rob

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
Thought I would pop in to let you all know... that we have taken EVERY suggestion listed here and evaluated the cost/effort for each and incorporated what we can for next year... needless to say I think the only thing we wont do is STAFF t-shirts because of the cost!

Thank you all for all the great suggestions and comments. I think that next years event will be even better from an organizational and safety stand point! We will be asking for volunteers to help out more next year... so be ready! Thanks again!

Chris

Thanks for the info on the date. Will see if I can swing it. We bid vacations by seniority, even with 27 years I still bid 4th.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Originally posted by Okiewan

I have a possible solution for that.
Beanies with propellers?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Lou has to wear a kitten skin cap. :scream: The kitten skin trench coat is optional Lou :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Patman

Beanies with propellers?
Put one on your helmet and lean back when you are totally out of control. Float off the bike and gently down to earth ... :laugh:

Seriously, I don't mind kicking in and buying my own. Brian and I can be Water Boys ... :thumb:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
"Make it better"? How on earth could it get any better. The weather sucked but I had a blast!!! Really. I can make it better for me by riding more, helping flag and other things as needed. 04 is gong to be better just because it will be my second DW :thumb: