BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Due to work obligations and the lack of vacation time, my attendace to DW04 will be limited to Oct. 1 early evening and Saturday, Oct. 2. I will be able to bring the spodewash the Sunday before and provide my ATV for use by Okie and family for whatever.
Brian

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Say it aint so Brian! Well, at least you'll be there...
Thanks a ton for the effort on the Spode Wash and the ATV, it's appreciated big time.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:( say it ain't so!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It is.:(

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said:
Due to work obligations and the lack of vacation time, my attendace to DW04 will be limited to Oct. 1 early evening and Saturday, Oct. 2. I will be able to bring the spodewash the Sunday before and provide my ATV for use by Okie and family for whatever.
Brian

Dang it ... what is left of the spodewah from last year on your end? Coordination time!!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
What about the dirtbag band?

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
B - NOOOOO.... this just isnt right! DW wont be the same without you there the whole time! I guess having you for a day and half is better than nothing. Ditto what Okie said... we appreciate your efforts on everything! I promise to keep a very close eye on your ATV...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks again for the spode wash Brian, look forward to seeing you on the 1st!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
This isnt right. Didnt you remember to include this in your conditions of employment :bang: Whenever I started a new job, I always let them know about a previously planned vacation.
Look forward to seeing you Friday

Top Bottom