Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
I was installing radiator guards and a new shock spring on the bike today and when I pulled the seat off, I found....

IMG_4442.jpg

then when the tank came off I found these....

IMG_4444.jpg

Is there something you want to tell us Fred? :nener: :laugh: :rotfl:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
I Don't Care What Or How You Say It That Is F--------ing Funny!!!! Looks Like The Work Of A Serious Prankster, Better Start Looking In Toolboxes For Black Sharpies!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:
Yeah team AFM 32 right. FAG RACING is diffinently more fitting I also had my doubts on fred and DW?
Its a little late for you to grow horns...Wishful thinking will get you nowhere.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
That is classic!!!!

Reminds me of a scene at the New Jersey National a few years ago.....the note on the back of one deflector said, "Have fun!" and the other said "Think BOO.IES". One lady walked by and actually laughed. A rag was tossed over the handlebars when the kids walked by.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
In my defense remember who the bike was originally intended for! It's not like I ever got notes like that from Napper in my packages from EE or anything ya know.

I for got I did that. :rotfl:

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Fred T said:
In my defense remember who the bike was originally intended for! It's not like I ever got notes like that from Napper in my packages from EE or anything ya know.

I for got I did that. :rotfl:

I figured that's what it was. But either way, it was still pretty funny. :rotfl:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Now I am starting to get a little concerned about going down South with Fred. I am seeing flashbacks from deliverence.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Now I am starting to get a little concerned about going down South with Fred. I am seeing flashbacks from deliverence.

Trust me Bret, I am equally afraid of the trip down there with you as well. :nener:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Fred T said:
Trust me Bret, I am equally afraid of the trip down there with you as well. :nener:

Is there a different type of riding going to happen? Just wondering.

Young Ted

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Sure freddy blame it on napper. Maybe he's mad because DW's the new hottie?

Words spoken from a man that doesn't know the difference between a prostate and a rectum. Ya godda love those that live north of the 45th parallel! :whoa:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
Can you draw us a picture?
:ohmy:

Magoo
You sell insurentz so I know you know the difference. I just think Nick gets this way this time of year from all the 2 stroke fumes from his snowmobile -he gets confused.

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Well judgeing from the pic's you boy's under the bridge know the differance between a prostrate and a azz hole. If your haveing trouble get a hold of bbarel or DW. Figuratively not physically they help. As for above the bridge I'am pure as the wind driven snow

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Easy tinker bell. Your mind functions as if it were in a white out. Quit doing one hitters off your tail pipe!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
bbarel said:
Ned oops I mean bbarel, Have a exciting trip!
"Cajuns need lov'in too"!

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
bbarel said:
...I am starting to get a little concerned about going down South with Fred...

ummm... bbarel, maybe we should be wondering about you? :clue:

Top Bottom