BUCKWHEAT

Nov 14, 1999
My 01' 200EXC was purchased used and has a EE tall seat. I was wondering if anyone had a stock or lower seat they would like to sell. Some hints on how to whittle down the foam on the tall unit would be helpful as well. Thanks

BUCKWHEAT

Nov 14, 1999
I may try the filet knife. I noticed John Dowd had a two tier seat on his 520 last year when the 4stroke nationals rolled through town. The front half was about 3/4" lower than the rear half with an abrupt "step" at the transition. I may try that to help keep me forward on the bike.

exc rider

Jan 15, 2002
buckwheat,i have a stock seat foam from my 250,im fairly sure it'll fit your 200.let me know if your still looking for a stock seat setup.

BUCKWHEAT

Nov 14, 1999
Thanks exc rider. I will check the application and see if it crosses over. Do you have the entire seat (preferrable) or just the foam?

miwebb

Nov 27, 2001
I have a 99 200 mxc with the stock seat. I am looking to purchase a tall seat for it. I am almost positive that my seat would fit yours. It is faded, but in good condition. If you are looking to trade, e-mail me at rskk@iup.edu
I want to trade the whole seat, not the foam.

BUCKWHEAT

Nov 14, 1999
I really don't want to trade as I want to compare the tall and stock seats back to back and may end up running one or the other depending on the ride/race. That's why I need a complete seat. If anyone wants to sell a stock seat outright for 50 bucks or so, I would be interested. No hurry, ACL still needs a few more months to heal.
Thanks for the offers btw.

Top Bottom