TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It's late... the storms went away. Yardraker and I are headed to McAfee tomorrow morning. Come on up if you can! WOOHOO! An all sand track. Looks like they got a little rain as well. It'll be like going home! :)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Good luck with the all sand thing, more like a beach in spots, concrete in others, the stinch of rotting livestock lying dead at the entrance, and stagnant pond water being sprinkled on the track as you ride. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like the layout and think he did a helluva job considering he'd never even seen an MX track before. Just hope the rotting to the point of being about to explode cow has been buried/burned by now.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
LOL... No dead cow and the track was nowhere near concrete. They had gotten a bunch of rain Saturday night and it rained on us for a bit Sunday morning. The track was sloppy but rideable. The temps were incredible... It was like a fall day!!!!

I really liked the track. Dirt much like Nocona but a more technical layout. Brian Storrie has been giving the owner some track layout advice so it will improve over time. :cool:

Gotta love the trees (even though we didn't need them yesterday). They will be a blessing on hot days.

I did manage to toast my chain because of the conditions... but it's time was near anyways......

Attachments

• mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 203

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I noticed that the front of your bike is pretty clean considering the conditions. That must mean that Senor TarPaper was BEHIND you, lol!

Top Bottom