JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
If Speedy says anything to any of you, just ignore her and keep walking. She LOVES that. :)

If I don't say much to any of you, don't take it personally. I'm shy. :silly:

Don't eat any of the food that the Heartland guys offer you. It's horrible stuff. Really. I'm planning to spend a lot of time at their camp so I can stave off all you potential pork chop thieves.

Oh yeah. . .if it's dark, and you hear a Z50 coming.. .DON'T LOOK!!!!! :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Somehow I'm not buying your does and don'ts!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by TTRGuy
I am planning to make a list of people that I MUST meet.

Yeah, I've got my list too.:p:p

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
to facilitate the getting-acquainted part of our gathering, we will post at DW MOD HQ several lists:
a) by last name
b) by screen name
c) by bike # (assuming that we have been given the right number in your registration form or otherwise) and may be even by
d) bike model name...also assuming we have the right info

I plan to have my bike number on all three panels, plus my screen name at the bottom of my front plate......

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I am terrible with names and usually forget them before I am done talking to the person I just met.
I can relate. I hate that.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
You could try that Dale Carnegie class. Then you only have to remember about five associative words to spark the memory of the name of the person.

:p :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm thinking about getting a hat with my name on the front and and arrow pointing down. That way if someone else takes the hat, you'll know it isn't me. :silly: My screen name is sooooo creative! :think:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I have been playin with PAINT and made up mt name tags. thats one task done. 2) their is a lady on EBAY that makes T-shirts with a dirtbike on it, and will put your screen name and bike number on it for around 18 bucks! 3) I like the idea of putting your screen name on the bike. but where?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by gnarlykaw
I have been playin with PAINT and made up mt name tags. thats one task done. 2) their is a lady on EBAY that makes T-shirts with a dirtbike on it, and will put your screen name and bike number on it for around 18 bucks! 3) I like the idea of putting your screen name on the bike. but where?
Might as well put it on the motor, I don't use that part.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
YEA??? Why doesn't everyone ride a 500???

Hey, what happened to the talk about an Open Class only moto??? Is this something that us big boys are gonna have to organize on our own between the other events??? :aj:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
An open class race would be cool!
And it's looking like i just might be getting the ol' YZ400 back together in time for DW. :)
(knock wood)
It's about 100cc's too small, but what the hey......... :D

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
its cheap and everyone will have one already. if everybody will get some white shoepolish and write their nick and name on their back windows, at least we will know where you are living during dirtweek. another suggestion is to use some medical tape to label the back of your helmet and number plates. its easier to walk up and start a conversation with the "so you are so and so. im the other so and so. nice to meet you."

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by TTRGuy
I still can't remember who it was that augered on the MX track so hard they literally tore their pants 80% of the way off - and had 8 lbs of mud stuck to the side of their helmet :)
I believe that was Dave from the Eagle racing Team. He was in the RV next to my tent.
Did he look like this Dave Fairbough ?

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I've read the posts that slam the unoriginal screen names, but now look what happens: my screen name is already on my number plates. :) Of course it's also on Robin's and Oldmaiconut's number plates, but that's not important. ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, as I mentioned earlier, my screen name is soooooo creative.
I'm making up for it with two fine hats with my name embroidered on the front.
#1 -- Orange with royal blue letters.
#2 -- Royal Blue with orange letters.

Look me up!! Now if I can only find a Texas Flag Awning ..... :yeehaw:

Top Bottom