Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
In case I miss anyone before Christmas, I want to wish you and yours all the very best over the holiday and throughout the new year, may it be everything you hope for.

For our brothers and sisters overseas and in harms's way, I hope you get as close as possible to the Christmas feeling you must be longing for, I'm sure your families have saved you a spot at Christmas dinner and a place around the tree and have you there in spirit. Come home safe.

Okie

Attachments

• christmas2004.jpg
    christmas2004.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cute photo. Keep that one around. It has a huge bribe factor. :)

May God bless you and yours with the happiest of Holiday Seasons.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Happy Holidays to the DRN family and your families! Be safe and have fun!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Holidays to my extended family! Be safe and enjoy!

Feb 20, 2004
HEY HEY HEY merry christmas is POLITICLY INCORRECT NOW! its happy holidays ( we cant offend anyone now). but seriously this politicly correct stuff has gone way to people. so what i say to all of these people i say MERRY XMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Merry Christmas to the greatest group of people on the planet. Eveyone be safe this weekend.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Happy Festivus, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hannukah to all my DRN buddies.

I hope your new year is filled with happiness and good health.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Dirtbike'n man said:
HEY HEY HEY merry christmas is POLITICLY INCORRECT NOW! its happy holidays ( we cant offend anyone now). but seriously this politicly correct stuff has gone way to people. so what i say to all of these people i say MERRY XMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !

Lol...did anyone ever hear Don Cherry go off on a tangent awhile ago about Christmas and the whole 'politically correct' movement? I heard it on the radio....it was actually pretty good.

MERRY CHRTISTMAS everyone, and all the best wishes in the New Year! :yeehaw:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
CaNaDiAn said:
did anyone ever hear Don Cherry go off on a tangent awhile ago about Christmas

I'm thinking there is probably less than 25 people on this entire board who know who Don Cherry is :laugh:

A Merry Christmas to all my DRN family, I'll try my best to send you all a White Christmas since we've got plenty to share :bang:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from my family to all of yours

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Okiewan said:
D Lafleur...
You going to have a steak dinner in the middle of opening presents and still be done first? :rotfl:

Nah! I dont have one of those lethal 24 hour weapons (95 XR 400). Dat guy is still "Da Man".

It sure warms the heart to know that someone can make such lasting impressions in just a week. I do miss DW and I sure hope I can make it next year. It is unfortunate that I probably wont be making it in 06.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my DRN family. Everyone be safe and have a wonderful time with you and yours. (I know I will...the Okie clan will be together this year, and I cant wait!!!)

Chris and Jim

Top Bottom