BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I wish everyone a wonderful and joyess Christmas! So much of this time of year has been totally commercialized but the reason for the season remains the same.
BTW, for all who may be offended by my blatent reference to a religious celebration, KMA! I don't errect a "holiday tree" it is a Christmas Tree!:cool: I mean no disrespect to those who have a different faith of mine or little or no faith at all but by gosh I will with great joy wish you a Merry Christmas and leave it at that. I sincerely hope you find joy in your life during this time of year for family, my good friend MX547 has brought back to the fore front of the the forums his inspiring story of Christmas so not only remember those Christmas' past and Celebrate this Christmas with reverance and joy.
Once again, Merry Christmas to all my friends at Dirtrider.net.
Brian

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Brian,

Hope to have a joy filled day just like you. Merry CHRISTmas my friend. Hope to see ya soon.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
IndyMX said:
And a merry non-specific, non-denominational, politically correct winter solstice holiday to you! :whoa:
Merry Chrismas my friends!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Merry Christmas you all!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
merry christmas to all my old buddies. believe it or not, i actually miss you guys.

Sep 19, 2004
I wish you a merry christmas and especially to all those that have loved ones deployed and offer us this great opportunity to enjoy our freedom here at home. May god bless you and keep you safe.

Top Bottom