YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
hey i was wondering what motorwork and suspension works best for you guys out there. i got a lot of responses from companies for sponsorship and i'm at a loss as to which i should pick. the choices are:

suspension: RG3, Race Tech, Enzo, Pro Action, Independent Race Shop, Factory Connection, and Tom Morgan

motorwork: Pro Action, Reynard Modifications, Varner Motorsports, Tom Morgan and Performance Engineering

i'm 5'11 and 150 lbs. i havent decided on what bike i want for next year but it will be a YZ125 or YZ250F. any help is greatly appreciated

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
its through the FMF sponsorship package

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I have a Tom Morgan motor(2500 in mods, came with the bike) and it beats 250's on arenacross style tracks. It is unbelievably fast, and easy to ride. It is completely underscribable in words. To put it planely, awesome, you would have to ride it to see. Tom Morgan is a magician in my mind.

I have factory connection suspension(came with the bike) and although the quality of the work is good and the people are very nice there, it was set up for the guy I bought it from(180 pound pro) and it is STIFF! Once I get it redone, I will make a suspension comment.

But, from what people say on this board, I would consider MX-tech and Eric gorr. I have talked to noth and they are super nice and know alot of stuff. Call around and interrogate pwoplw. You do not want a "cookie cutter" type job, but one that is completely personalized to you. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom