polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
PoeBrian said:
I would have to copy/paste most of your posts!

Nice with the name calling!

I gave you a chance to back up your comments and you decided to push the "decline" button. The next time you tell someone they are "ridiculous" and "dont have the facts", at least make an effort to back up your commentary.

I apologize if I offended you by calling you Mr Know it all.....Instead, I will now refer to you as "Mr Can't back it up at all"

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:nod: Polishsausage you ca'nt be the original azzhole because we already got one. But there's a chance your the same. Any how your a great MXer all talk! see you at roselawn and most deffintly senior A class. P.S. I bit

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mr. Sausage,

Please don't go away - this forum needs you more than you know!. Without you it would not be near as entertaining.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Alright, I'm not buying it anymore. Would the real Mr. Snausage take one step forward. There is just no way someone can be this :coocoo: . Which one of you MTR's is the real Mr. Snausage? Magoo, if it is you, you advance to "AA". I will admitt, if he is for real, he sure is entertaining. :uh:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I have read, added, subtracted, searched the WWW. Survey results (+ or - 4% margin of error) have Sausage and Magoo at dead even. Late effort should seperate the riders. :ride:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Azzzz Hole #3 ?????

barkbuster67 said:
Alright, I'm not buying it anymore. Would the real Mr. Snausage take one step forward. There is just no way someone can be this :coocoo: . Which one of you MTR's is the real Mr. Snausage? Magoo, if it is you, you advance to "AA". I will admitt, if he is for real, he sure is entertaining. :uh:

Hey he's got to be for real just look at what side of the state he's from. :yikes: He must have been born & raised ( the river water has taken full effect, kinda like drinking the KOOL-AID, but much worse) :laugh:

polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
D.LEATHERS said:
Hey he's got to be for real just look at what side of the state he's from. :yikes: He must have been born & raised ( the river water has taken full effect, kinda like drinking the KOOL-AID, but much worse) :laugh:

Nice of you to join the bandwagon. You are quite the quipster with your juvenile rhetoric.

Humor me......Do you keep your 1992 CR 125 around for sentimental value or do you keep it around because it wouldn't fit in the dumpster

polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
barkbuster67 said:
There is just no way someone can be this :coocoo:

Who knows, I might be coocoo. You know the best way to find out? Print this thread off and show it to your psychiatrist during one of your weekly meetings. Maybe he/she can decipher my anologies and tell you if I'm :coocoo:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
polishsausage said:
Nice of you to join the bandwagon. You are quite the quipster with your juvenile rhetoric.

Humor me......Do you keep your 1992 CR 125 around for sentimental value or do you keep it around because it wouldn't fit in the dumpster

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I had to wipe the coffee off my screen.......that is f'in funny right there. :nod:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
I've got people!

Thanks guys for the confidence and support. I appreciate your endorsements.

I am sorry that polishsausage chooses to antagonize you because you express an opinion which he doesn’t share.

This really doesn’t need to degrade into a name-calling pi**ing match.

I offered an olive branch, and tried to discuss his concerns in a rational manner. Obviously, my attempt at reason was unceremoniously rebuffed. I’m over it, and am unconcerned with any opinion polishsausage offers. He has zero credibility with me.

I’m OK if polishsausage has a bone to pick with me, I obviously am not worthy of his goodwill. However, I do take serious offense to his insulting attitude towards the majority here.

Carl, you owe these people an earnest apology.

Until that happens, I’m fairly sure you won’t see the “Welcome” mat anytime soon. Based on your past actions, I’m also fairly sure that you don’t really care…. and that's the real shame.

polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
UP Magoo said:
Thanks guys for the confidence and support. I appreciate your endorsements.

I am sorry that polishsausage chooses to antagonize you because you express an opinion which he doesn’t share.

This really doesn’t need to degrade into a name-calling pi**ing match.

I offered an olive branch, and tried to discuss his concerns in a rational manner. Obviously, my attempt at reason was unceremoniously rebuffed. I’m over it, and am unconcerned with any opinion polishsausage offers. He has zero credibility with me.

I’m OK if polishsausage has a bone to pick with me, I obviously am not worthy of his goodwill. However, I do take serious offense to his insulting attitude towards the majority here.

Carl, you owe these people an earnest apology.

Until that happens, I’m fairly sure you won’t see the “Welcome” mat anytime soon. Based on your past actions, I’m also fairly sure that you don’t really care…. and that's the real shame.

Sorry UpMagoo, not taking the bait. Sure, you began the debacle by poking fun at me, and I was amused.

Re-read my posts and you will find that my comments or "name calling" was directed at those that chose to "lob a scud" at me. Its entertaining and I think most are having fun.

Cheers!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wake up people only 3 months until riding season. Woooooh!!

Sausage, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese stay and play.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
polishsausage said:
Its entertaining and I think most are having fun.QUOTE]

:cool: Yes it is very entertaining and fun.

Mr. Sausage is great!

09twoH

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
To show how bad this winter has been.....
I look forward to this thread every night!!!!

Spoke with 09oneL this afternoon, look forward to meeting you!

polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
TCTrailrider-

Thanks for scoring the event. UpMagoo can have the trophy and first place honors. I need to throw in the towel. My job is taking me out of the country for a while and unfortunately will not have the opportunity to join you in these fun discussions

Anyhow, a few final words...

To 09oneL and Fred T, thank you for your support.

To barkbuster67, UpMagoo should be proud to have you as his friend and confidant. I dont know too many people that would stick their neck out for another man like you did. If UpMagoo doesnt like the sweater you are knitting for him, I wear a Large

To Nickolino Don't forget, Salgeek is still waiting for an apology.

To Jackflack44 Dont forget to study before you take the GED test. 20% of it is on writing skills

To PoeBrian Where did you go?

Last but not least to UpMagoo Your loyal following is very impressive. You must be a stand-up guy.

It has truly been a pleasure to have had the chance to interact with all of you.

Be safe, ride hard, and laugh even harder!

Cheers!
Carl

..........still giggling :laugh:

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
polishsausage said:
TCTrailrider-

To PoeBrian Where did you go?

My job took me out of the country for a while and unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to join in the fun discussions.

"To 09oneL and Fred T, thank you for your support"

Interesting interpretation of posts.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Well at least we now know the identity of Mr. Snausage. It has to be FredT. He is the only one that would think going to SC is leaving the country. :nod: ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
Well at least we now know the identity of Mr. Snausage. It has to be FredT. He is the only one that would think going to SC is leaving the country. :nod: ;)

Walt, don't take your frustration for lack of success Snow Cow hunting out on me. I'm sure one of them will find you pretty. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mr. Sausage,

Please stay and play, I am pretty sure the internet works just fine in other countries.

Please tell me what district it is that uses wrist bands for the team classes. I would like to see there other rules regarding team classes. (I am not a fan of the wrist band idea)

Thank you and PLEASE STAY!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom