lust450

Nov 20, 2005
another ride going on this weekend me and 1BGOINAJ going to tackle muenster this weekend possibly sunday also. if anyone would like to hook up please chime in thanx!!!! bring a pair of shorts the river feels good after the ride or during the ride thanx!!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I will likely be there late Friday night through sometime Sunday afternoon. My plan is to bring the camper so I can ride in the morning until it gets too hot, then shower up and sit in the AC until the temps start to drop so I can get another ride or two in.

I'll be parked through the second gate in the usual spot (out in the middle of the large field on the right under the big tree) if it is open. If not, I guess I'll look for anywhere else with any shade!

As always, look for the dark Grey F-150 4x4 and small Jayco travel trailer. I'll have both my KTM 250 (#351 on the plates) and the CR85. Look me up!

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
cool, I plan on being there Saturday morning through Sunday after noon. I will look for you, and if you see me first, I am in the Grey Nissan Titan.

imgoin

Jun 1, 2006
I will try to be there Sat. a m . I have to work on the railroad Sat. at 6 p m . A 4 hour morning ride will make me sleep good Sat nite.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Looks like I'll be there for sure this time. Friday night through sometime Sunday mid-afternoon. Are you guys planning on parking down with me or do you have your own preffered spot I should look for you at?

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
Cool dad, About time you go for a ride again. Cant wait!!!

Brian, we Normally just find a really good tree to park under, If you have a good spot and dont mind us camping with you then that would be cool.

I have been camping out on the 2nd gate at the far left (west) side (close to the oil pump with the big shade canopy, but on the hill with the big shade tree. Its cool cause no kids ride circles around your pit. No one really rides by or stirs up any dust.
(lol did you get that?)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Good point about that spot. I've always wanted to park there for those same reasons. Its secluded and I'm always worried about soem pit squid hitting my truck. I'll shoot for that spot Friday night. It'd be great for you guys to park up there with me. If for some reason I'm not there, just look for my rig somewhere else.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Well guys, put in a good ride for me because it's just too dang hot! I will be tearing my bike down getting ready for Colorado next month but may ride one or twice before we leave.

Keep it cool!

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
Well as expected it was HOT!!! Lust450, Brian, and I got a little ride in at petes gate and a little of the warm up trails, and we were pretty much done for the day. Went swimming in the river and got nice and sunburnt!!!

It was fun but I am going to take some time off for a while until we get a good rain or we have a cool front or something come down and get it below 137. Im not holding my breath.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
After hearing the forecast friday night, I decided to take a rain (or fire, as the case may be) check and hold out for cooler weather. While I absolutely love riding, I just can't get my money's worth when its 98°+ outside.

Top Bottom