zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
Just got the Mullet wig at the costume store. Its been 10 years since I sported a Mullet, at least it wont be permanent. All I need to find now are some glacier glasses, anyone got any for sale? you know the kind with the wrap around ear peices and the simulated leather coverings on the side of the frame? hahaha..
I think if I sport around town with that combo on , I can stop some traffic.....lol

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
zcookie

I for one thought that was hilarious.
But I think you need to be sportin' some Kansas City Chiefs Red & yellow tiger-striped sweatpants with combat boots & an obnoxious silver chain for your keys.;)

However, I really DO feel sorry for the guys that TWMX showcases as the "Mullet of the Month!" Think what it would feel like if you were a usual dedicated motocross fan and you pick up one of your 6 MX subscriptions to find your mug plastered in the Mullet showcase.:scream: Damn!

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Why would they feel bad? It's not like they don't realize they have a mullet. Obviously they think it's cool and like it.
I want a mullet, I think it'd be cool. If I could stand to have long hair I'd have the raddest mullet this side of the Camaro convention!

Ahhh, the good ole' Kentucky Waterfall.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I saw a mullet at DirtWeek '01.....

Can anyone "name that mullet"? :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I won't tell :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Can anyone actually define a mullet for me? Cause my friends always say that I have a mullet but I don't think so. My hair is longer all the way around, and I think that a mullet is like real short on the top then like long in the back, is that right?

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
yeah.. here is the definition I go by for Mullet: "business up front, party in the rear". you know, short hair on the front of your face and long hair in rear (deciphered). ... I saw 3 mullets yesterday. One was huge, the other was permed in the rear, those guys gotta know...
...Nephron, you are so right about those pants.. I can remember seeing those Muscle heads sporting them.
Yeah. TWMX has the "MulletWatch". I think the one of the last guys in there was Joey Badafuco..hahahahaha...Man, we crack up all the time, and I can because back in my senior HS year, I was sportin' a huge mullet...Its like your at the Nationals and you'll here someone yell "Mullet!" and everyone looks and some dude is sportin thru...rothflmao...lol....

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
Can anyone actually define a mullet for me?

Camaro crash helmet, Canadian Passport, 90/10, schlong, Kentucky water fall, yep-nope, buisness up front/party in the back etc.:)

Last edited:

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Its like your at the Nationals and you'll here someone yell "Mullet!" and everyone looks and some dude is sportin thru...rothflmao...lol....

Now I'me ROTFLMAO!! Dudes, I'm sitting here at work, bored out of my mind on a beautiful riding day... and then this pops up. Man, there's nothing funnier than a full-on mullet! And nothing sadder than a 5 year old with a mullet or a rat-tail. :scream:

Nephron, those pants were the worste man! You still see those out at Arrowhead and occasionally at a sports bar, they must be made with some ballistic material to have survived all these years (most are kinda pink & pee yellow now.) Freaking funny dude.

zookie, you need to hit the Goodwill and dig up a pair of parachute pants!!! Add some white high tops, a Swatch and a Def Leppard tee-shirt...you're there!:cool:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Scott in K.C. beat me too it. Parachute pants and a def leppard t-shirt would be great. Don't for get the bandana around your leg or neck. I had a mulleit in Junior High. :silly: I then wised up and just grew it out to one length.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
C'mon...no guesses? Can anyone "name that mullet"?

Hint: Was close to front in DW '01 Group pic.

:)

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
zcookie49, great idea! Hilarious, I might just follow your lead and roll back the hands of time to my jr. high days. In those days I would wear the Converse sweats pulled up to the knee, (living dangerously in those jr. high days; ya know with the sweats and the raging hormones and all) the playboy sleeveless shirt, and my Converse Cons hightops. I practically had to beat the chicks off me :scream:
Halloweens coming early this year baby; now if I could only find someone who will rent me an '86 Camaro for cheap :think Would have to have the t-tops though.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Damn, I never thought childishly making fun of other people could be so much fun.:)

Now to our children: do as I say, not as I do.;)

B

biglou

Does anyone remember the post where Bill Hibbs put up a list of where a few DRN members were currently surfing? He had Tim (Firemedic530) surfing mulletsgalore.com. I just had to go there! At work, laughing so hard we were crying. Tears literally streaming. That was the best laugh I've had in a long, long time! My two favorites: The guy sitting on the hood of his late 70's-early 80's Trans Am. No description, just a caption that says "F... Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!" And the guy with the 'fro standing next to his 70's Corvette. *New York accent on* Oh...My...Gawd...:)
Too much!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I didn't get a chance to actually meet the 'mystery mullet' at DW, but I have read his posts and he is a very fine individual, imo. I mean no ill will towards him whatsoever....but I do think the mullet fits him well. :)

Besides, hoosiers are all good folks, yes? :cool:

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Lou,

How did I know you would find your way to this thread?? Now THIS is a topic! The guy on the Trans Am (I'm laughing just typing this) was hilarious. Personal favorite (and I'll quote):....Classic Mullet: this specimen is a clear demonstration of a classic mullet. Note how this mullet proudly displays his exotic plumage while in a menacing stance. Classic indeed. The mesh tank top, digital watch, silver chain, and molester mustache all add points to this fine specimen's overall look and mulletude. LMAO!!! Runners-up have to be Camaromullet & Minitruckmullet...I went to school with these stoney dudes!

We could start our own KC chapter of the Mullitia...heck just at Deepwater we could get like a dozen on a Saturday!! Gotta get a mullet sticker for the WR too. :cool: :scream:

B

biglou

Hobbies: Wife beatin', pickin' fights, primerin' Camaros, cooking up meth in the attic...

Re: The mystery mullet. I know who it is, and yes, he's a damn fine individual. Good guy, and a nice guy.:)

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
fatty_k LOL!! or mulletjoe.com
JavaMoto You want mulletude? Check out mulletsgalore.com .

i don't know whats funier, the sites, or that you guys know about them :scream:

I work with a guy with a full blown mullett, and he thinks he is sooo Coool :cool:

The lady who cut my hair back in high scool called in "wrestler hair".

Top Bottom