MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well I got invited to go ridding at a practice mx track over in Royal City (near wenatchee) this sunday. I don't know if its an open practice or what not positive yet so I'd bring cash just in case. Never ridden on this track but I hear its a nice speard out type of track. Check out Eric's site for the directions www.ewmxschools.com he told me he'll post the directions tonight. If not i'll get'em I'm totally going cause I want the mx practice before the next ax race. So any else interested in going? I plan to be pretty much going solo, its open practice style so bring a friend if you want.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Okay the directions are now posted on the website. From what i gather its on someones private track so there should be no fee's.

E-WA

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2001
MXP1MP, did you actually ride sunday at Royal City? If you did you your tougher than I. Too much ice, snow and cold.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
yea I rode but damn it was cold

Well i rode, more like attempted to ride anyways. the track was kewl but nobody told me about the snow before I drove over there. So after like 3 laps I couldn't feel my hands and I was really stiff. Made it really tough to hold on to the bike and being stiff didn't help any. I can't wait to go back when it warms up.

Top Bottom