BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I can't ride Saturday but would really like to ride Sunday.  The 500 or the Farm would suffice for this old man.  Anyone?  Any other ideas?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm game. I'll be at the workday at the 500 on Saturday. Trails should be in good shape Sunday. I am game for anywhere as long as its not too far away. I have a meeting at 3pm. Early HBD!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I say we ride or work somewhere. It kinda depends on what we get done Saturday. The farm is OK by me. As long as everyone realizes it is rough. Nothing has bee done there since we rode there last time, I WILL GET THERE AND HAVE THE PLACE GROOMED PRIOR TO THE BIG MEMORIAL DAY RIDE.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Happy B'Day there, swifty..... still long way from catchin' up with the seniors though!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You guys name the place.&nbsp; Brutus is set up with trail gearing right now.&nbsp; I've got fuel, fresh oil and filter, clean air filter, and MAYBE a new helmet for my B-Day.:)&nbsp; I prefer to start around 9:00.&nbsp; Same amount of time for me to get to either of the above mentioned spots.&nbsp;

Thanks for the wise cracks and well wishes!&nbsp; Tomorrow is just another day.&nbsp; I won't feel any older unless I don't get to ride! :scream:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I can help in two weeks Jay..........I'm going to need some surveying done in the near future..........I figure it'd be a good trade. I should warn you though, my wife will not let me near paint anymore.......something about overspray. :think:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll check in later this evening.&nbsp; The weather may be a factor.&nbsp; Name the place and I'll be there.&nbsp; Work/ride, whatever.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
It's almost 8:00, I just got home from the 500. Dwreck and Craig_enid, chuck and I were about it. there were a few others working but not with us. We got four miles of the blue loop trimmed really good. All of the blue loop is arrowed with mileage markers. (its 7 miles long). The red loop has a few places that need some work but is really in decent shape. Chuck and I scouted teh new section out. We got lost :| It'll be a great section but will take some work. I have to go to work in an hour, I'll be back home a little after 11:00.

Where do you guys want to ride?? Either place needs work. We can work for an hour or two then ride the rest of the day. Farm is fine by me. In a couple of hours of work we could have almost the complete loop done. Or we can just ride.

SOME ONE DECIDE> ;)

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
It's raining lightly, maybe we'll get to ride without any dust. I haven't been to the 500 in tooo long. My vote is for the 500.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
500, 9-9:30?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
500, some one post how much it rains. It could use some rain it was dusty today.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 500 it is.&nbsp; 9-9:30.&nbsp; Everyone/anyone is welcome to join us.

Last edited:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'll try and find out how much rain we get and post it before I go to bed. Hopefully just enough for the perfect ride!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It's 11:45 and I haven't found anyone posting rainfall amounts but it rained fairly steady at my house for over an hour. Seems to be letting up for now. I will check back in the morning to see what everyone thinks.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Radar shows 3/10-6/10 of an inch..........if Im putting it on the right spot on the map. Not to far from there recieved over an inch. Looks like it could be muddy.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well, are we rained out?&nbsp; The heaviest of the T-storms just passed over us.&nbsp; The radar replay shows that Stillwater may have been spared the heaviest of the rain.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Derrick?? What do you think?

The woods could use some rain and be fine.The real clayey stuff is what I'm worried about.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I guess I could call and wake him up. Maybe he's out checking the trails.
My radar source shows .3 to .6 at the 500. Looks like some rain barely missed there about an hour ago, but it's gone now.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Let's do it.We need to see if swift can ride that pig in the mud anyways. ;)
I can on the road in fifteen minutes and there in an hour and half.

Top Bottom