My Son crashed bad...needs your prayers...

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Glad to hear it!!!!:)

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
but I've seen 'em move when he's dreaming !!!

He's either shifting or braking (Right On!) good sign!

>this Friday all I got is a screw to be removed<not even close to what he's goin thru..So this week i have ta ride as much as i can.:think I mean, Slow as i can.Theres ruts to be taken care of.:p (or vice a versa)
I dont know him or anything but tell him that I said Hi.!:)
See Ya....joe

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Glad to hear he'll be coming home soon. For some reason I'd thought he was already (doh big time). Keep the updates coming, and give my best to Pat & your wife.
Michelle

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Good! He will probably heal faster at home with all of you there anyway:)

awilson40

Apr 13, 2001
"eye of the tiger... eye of the tiger,man"

He is sooo ready to come home, last night he stood up and when the blood rushed to his leg the pain was intense. he layed back down for a min, then got 'the eye of the tiger' and jumped up...grabbed the walker and walked out the room, down the hall and around the nurses station... The nurses freaked!!! Thats the Pat I remember,With that kind of faith and determination he will overcome this.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
One tough dude!:cool:

awilson40

Apr 13, 2001
Guess who came home today !!!!

On crutches and all !!!
Its great to have the family back, He still has a lot of PT ahead
and time to heal but at least we've said goodby to the hospital !!!
Thanks for the prayers, support and all the help.
I'm sure he will be reading this soon.
Andy

MxRyder187

Jan 8, 2002
Hey, its pat

Hey guys first off i just wanna really thank all of you for your prayers and wishes of recovery. My main worry is my foot and ankle because i cant move or feel most of it =\. i have to keep a splint on it so i dont hurt myself i was really hoping to sleep on my sides tonight, but it doesnt look like it will happen. oh well, i'll live =]

the crash was intense, its 1/2 yardpro's fault, he was wanting my to try it, but forgot to mention the left and right sides toss you farther than the middle:P. well who knows, i may have been worse off if i hit left or right, either way steve you know im just kidding i dont blame you :).

i really remember seeing my femur floping around while i was sliding though the dirt, it was quite and ordeal and i still have aways to go, but i'll get there with God's help. i went though about 2 more weeks of hospital living and much much more pain and loss b/c of one doctor, and the records pretty much spell that out isnt that funny :)

well thanks again for everything, i hope to get back on the bike next season, it will be a while before i can get 100% unless God sees it fit that it happens sooner.

later

MxRyder187

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's great news. Keep your chin up and stay positive. :cool:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Glad to hear from the man himself. Don't worry about the foot. The nerves were probably just aggrivated and will come back sooner than you think. If you are moving it in your sleep, you will be able to move it soon enough.

MikeT

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Welcome Home!!!:) Now the real healing can begin!!!;)

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
It's great to hear you're back at home. I'm sure that's a major plus on it's own. Hospital food alone is enough to cause serious problems:mad:

Hope the therapy goes well and keep your chin up and your faith strong, you've got a lot af people here at DRN praying for you.

MxRyder187

Jan 8, 2002
acually the food at our hospital isnt 1/2 bad, the cafeteria food (where doctors eat when htey have time) is acually good. im back in computer geek mode for a while, atleast until i can walk on crutches for long distances(i'll be working on that in a few days)

later

MxRyder187

Top Bottom