larosche

Apr 20, 2000
Louisiana Motorcycle Trails Need Your Immediate Help/Response

Some of you know that I have been a member of the Breezy Hills Enduro Club since 1990. I love that trail and am in desperate need of help from all of my friends (and their friends) from all over the US.

I'll explain a bit.

The Breezy Hills Trail System is under the process of being designated. The USFS is in the last days of it's public responce period.

I need everyone possible to contact the Catahula District of the USFS at Bentley, LA to advocate the use of their Proposed Plan #3. "Prop. #3" is their only plan which designates connector trails to join all the trails together, and is the closest proposal to what the Breezy Hills Enduro Club tried to get accomplished in their negotiations with the FS.

The Forestry Service is accepting responces and input from people from all over the country, not just those from Louisiana. The public comment period has been extended through this Friday, Jan 6, 2006.
We just have these three days left to get some input in the process.

Hopefully, the Forestry Service will enact Prop. #3, and we will end up with a trail system which will allow the return of the Breezy Hills Enduro. The job is up to us to get this done this week. It is our only hope for the future of this excellent riding area, which is slated to be "motorcycle only single track OHV trail".

Please send your comments and "advocacy of Prop #3" to the Catahula District of the Kissatchee National Forest to Barbara Poole (the Catahula District person in charge). Please put your advocacy of "Prop. #3" in the first part of your e-mail or fax.

Barbara Poole's contact information is:
e-mail - blpoole@fs.fed.us
fax - 318-765-3527

Remember, we only have the next three days to accomplish this, and input as much common sense as possible to the FS designated trail plan.

It is our only hope of the return of the Breezy Hills Enduro.

Thank you,

Jim Cook

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
E-mail sent..... :cool:
Good Luck..

Crazy

Top Bottom