tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
So do any Pennsylvania riders have any info on Countyline Raceway near Titusville? I looked everywhere and can't find a website or anything. Any kind of help would be awesome!

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
I found this:
Close! it is located in a small area called Chapmanville,PA. Chapmanville is located right on Rt. 27 about 15 miles East of Meadville and about 13 miles West of Titusville. it is VERY easy to find. the track is located just off Rt. 27 on LaBoufTrail Rd i might have that spelled wrong so forgive me.i have pics of the current/old track if you wanted to see what it looked like

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Wierd, I've never even heard of it. Have you been to Pymatuning Holeshot Raceway? How about Mapleshade? Those are the two that I know of the would be in the area.

tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
Yeah I've been looking for some tracks to hit up, and I've heard about Pymatuning and Mapleshade and have checked out their websites before. I've heard that Pymatuning is a pretty good track for beginners. Have any experience with it?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I haven't been there in about 10years. :whoa: I'm goin to Mapleshade on the 6th. It's an all day practice. I haven't been there in a few years and hear the track is mostly tabletops, which is awesome for the group of underskilled dirt bikers I belong to. You oughta come check it out! :cool:

tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
I broke my collarbone at the end of last month but almost 2 weeks left and I'll probably have to check it out sometime!

Top Bottom