Peanut

Jan 1, 2002
No, the bike is no longer there. I saw it for sale in a dormitory parking lot. I was checking to see what year model it was.

jake949

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2000
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: looks like someone had slow reaction time at the gate to me, or they didn't care to catch the bad guys

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Welll Peanut, your profile said you owned a 2000 yz250. Was that the same one you were asking about? What dorm parking lot did you see it in, I can do the leg work for you so you don't have to get involved. Give me some info to go on so this guy can get his bike back.

If it doesn't have a title, don't buy it. Plain and simple. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. I talked to the vicitm of the theft, he's in the military out there and would like his bike back. Help me to help him and maybe we can salvage this little incident.
Elk

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
God I hope this guy gets his bike back, He busts his ass serving your country and protecting you. I think the least you can do is make sure he gets his bike back, instead of blowing it off and saying it was in a dorm parking lot!!:debil:

ps, why is the orginal vin# edited out of the first post:think

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Peanut, you took your personal info off your profile. For what reason?
Elk

Ridr, I think Peanut or the moderator took it out.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
I kinda figured that, I am just wondering why? It is kind of sad to say, but I think the guy that busts his butt every day to make sure we have freedom and protect us isn't getting his YZ back. What urge is he going to have to protect us when his own people are stealing from him?:mad:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sad, but true. :mad:
I talked to the guy and he was pretty excited that his bike was still around. Would be nice if the bike was just abandoned somewhere, hint hint. No one would be the wiser, and everyone would be happy.
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK, got it!
Elk

Peanut

Jan 1, 2002
It was on a trailer in a dormitory parking lot at the corner of Gruber and Zabitosky. I was trying to findout what year it was because it did not have any decals and was beaten up pretty bad.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ahhhhh, Peanut. Such a tangled web we weave.....:scream:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Peanut no one is pointing fingers, but this is a guy(the guy who owned the bike) who is protecting you. He is the guy that will make sure your children can live a good life that you have the benefit of living. He is the guy that makes it easy to sleep at night knowing you don't have to worry about getting bombed.
I just hope that this guy gets his bike back.

ps, Like I said no one is accusing anyone but why would you delete all your personal info, the vin, and buy a 2000 yz when you already had one?

I just hope this turns out right ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Peanut, I'll forward that to the right people. Any idea what car was in front of the trailer? Description of the guy that was selling it? And what city was this, I'm way out on the West coast?

89er, glad to see you woke up this morning, nice of you to join us!! :) :) Want to ride this Thursday at Glen Helen?
Elk

Peanut

Jan 1, 2002
This parking lot is a regular spot for selling cars, it is on Ft Bragg. The trailer was not attached to a vehicle.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
elk. It was that Yamaha, anchor comment that woke me up. I'll getcha for that one.:)

Can't go this week, too much work.:mad:

Ol'89r

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks! See if you can find out who was selling it or who bought it.
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Work, hahaha, yeah right, aren't you retired? :silly:
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Work, hahaha, yeah right, aren't you retired? :silly:
Elk

No, just tired.:confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's from starting that darn 4 stroker! :) And picking it up when you fall. Help, I've fallen and can't reach my compression lever!:):):)
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Seems as though the victim is going to do his own follow-up out there, I feel sorry for the guy that has his bike! It's pretty low that someone on his base is the one that stole the bike. Hopefully he can get it back so he can go riding again.
Elk

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom