Broken Spoke

Mar 1, 2004
When I tried to register, it said I already existed on the forums, I guess I forgot. Anyway, I am from North Alabama. I ride a 99 CR250. I am a big 2-stroke fan. I will probably continue to ride 2-strokes until I am too old to keep up on one. I am 28 years old. I look forward to learning a lot here. I already have some questions to ask. Let me know if there is anyone in the area and we can get together and ride.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

ScottZJ

Aug 17, 2004
Cool welcome to the board, I am a newbie too just getting back to the 2 wheels instead of 3. I am not too far from you being in West TN area, so I sure I could do a road trip to ride in your area, nothing like road trips to ride. Oh my buddy has a 99 CR250 that he is making a trail bike. Just added flywheel weight and a few other things and its ready to trail ride, hope to see you on the trails............peace

Broken Spoke

Mar 1, 2004
Thanks for the welcome.

ScottZJ, I am originally from the Clarksdale/Tunica, MS area. I go back home a lot of weekends. Maybe we can get together and ride sometime.

XNAGEX

Mar 8, 2005
Broken Spoke said:
When I tried to register, it said I already existed on the forums, I guess I forgot. Anyway, I am from North Alabama. I ride a 99 CR250. I am a big 2-stroke fan. I will probably continue to ride 2-strokes until I am too old to keep up on one. I am 28 years old. I look forward to learning a lot here. I already have some questions to ask. Let me know if there is anyone in the area and we can get together and ride.

What kinda questions do you have , i ride a 99 cr 250 also?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Hey guys, I am coming up to Huntsville to go on an organized trail ride at Carter Mountain, TN on June 4th. I believe that Carter mountain is on the way to Winchester, TN, just north of Hunstville. It's a private riding area that is only open to non-members at this organized ride. Details are posted at southernwoodsrider.com

See ya there.

Top Bottom