SoFlo

Jul 31, 2005
I'm here down in Florida and am trading my blaster for a bike now, I'll be riding at the Seminole track and at Thundercross to probably. I'm preety excited about getting a bike.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

SoFlo

Jul 31, 2005
I know that in central Florida there's a bunch of MX tracks. If you head over to www.atvflorida.com, and check out the forums, there's some info about the tracks up around there. As for me in South Florida there's the Seminole MX track, Thundercross, Pepsi Air Dania or something. Not really much trail riding to do, but I've been to Croom and Ocala and loved both, but I was riding a 4-wheeler through that sugar sand, so it was easier. If I could meet with some guys at the track to point in the right direction that'd be great. I'm most likely getting a 125 within the month.

Top Bottom