Jun 27, 2004
Hey. So I'm from the western slope, I have a new found intrest in dirt bikes.Plenty of dunes and woods out here to ride in. I'm 14 but my parents are totaly cool with me geting a dirtbike. There is a 1991 KTM 600 in the newspaper for $700 that ''Needs a little bit of work'' i'm going to call about tomorrow. Sure, it is a big bike, but I feel that I am tall enough for it. Besides, it is a KTM for only $700.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
KTM is good

600 for a first bike :yikes:

Welcome to the site. :cool: If you get the bike post up questions in the KTM / Euro Bikes forum. Lot's of good people hang out in there.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, like Tony said... KTMs are good but a '91 600 is a heavy bike to ride off road for a beginner or most anyone else. Go to the What bike should I get forum, they can help dial in the bike size and type for you, just remember to give a good description of your riding ability, type of riding and if there is price limit (usually is at 14, OK there is at 40 too :^) )

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Yes, KTM's da bomb.... But a 600?? Man, you are one brave 14 year old! welcome to DRN, now go check out the KTM/Euro Forum like Uncle Tony suggested.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom