WV Jay

Sep 27, 2005
Hey all! I just came across this site yesterday from ask.com. I'm 27, married w/ a 7 mo. old baby boy. I'm new to bikes (previous 4 stroke ATV'er) and I have a bunch of ?'s. I plan on becoming best friends w/ the search button, lol. So far this seems like a killer site. Nice work! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
WV Jay said:
I plan on becoming best friends w/ the search button, lol.

:worship: WV Jay :cool:

Welcome to the nuthouse! Do you already have a bike or are you still looking around?

If you are still deciding, check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information on what dirtbikes might suit your needs and desires. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport.

Check out the Riding/Training Techniques - Injuries forum for help with all aspects of style of the sport.

Also, check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. Watch for upcoming rides. DYDR already has a fall ride set at Paragon in PA. I don't know if they will repeat, but they did a Hatfield McCoy Ride this spring.

Again, welcome and shout if we can help in any way.

Duh ... I missed the fact that you have a bike listed. Good pick!

WV Jay

Sep 27, 2005
Thanks! Yeah, I've got a completely torn apart '98 CR 250 that's literally in pieces. I just bought it Monday and haven't even seen it. It's having a sleep over at my friends house, where it will be assembled EVENTUALLY! I will most likely be needing some parts (misc and major) so I will probably be spending alot of time here researching and bugging you gurus, lol! :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Top Bottom