jeffw

Nov 27, 2001
It's a DRZ with green plastic. Suzuki and Kawasaki entered some kind of partnership last year. This is all we get? Come on. Even without the lights it'll be way too heavy for me.

When will we get some real e-start competition for the KTM 400 EXC from the Japanese?

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
I thought this alliance of the 2 weakest of the "big 4 mfgs" was supposed to bring about changes and something revolutionary. One look at this and all I can say is "ho-hum... yawn" I was waiting for a YZF or CRF eater, or an atempt to compete with the '98 YZ 400 and we get a green DRZ in true "trail-bike" trim. With the '06 deadline for 2 strokes approaching, the bottom feeders, (Kaw/Suz) better get their act together and start producing some real aggressive 4 strokes for the off road and MX community or all of the retail sales will continue to go to the top dawgs (Yamaha/Honda)

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Lets get real here. Suzuki is more concerned with the quad market than MX or dirt. There was even something on motoworld last week about it.

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
lame!!!!!! i too wondered about a bike to be there w the blue bikes ? when the wr gets e start there will b a lot of deals on used bikes i think lol

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom