Dirtbike or Boobs??

• Hella yeah! Get them aftermarket parts (boobs)

Votes: 60 27.0%
  • No..I'd rather have the Dirtbike.

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • I want both, damnit.

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • I love me the way I am.

Votes: 16 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
This came up in discussion with a couple of my dirtbiking female friends...if given the choice, which would you choose? A new KTM or a boob job? BTW, today's prices in boob jobs is lower than recent years; about $3599, so perhaps we are talking about a two year old model KTM ;)

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
yeah, I have both and I would be hard pressed to choose between the two. Now before you start flaming me understand before modification I was basically as flat as a wall and I had real self confidence issues. I didn't do it for any man but instead for myself. If I had known before hand how much pain the operation and recovery would cause I might have had second thoughts. But it's done and I can't complain. I love my bewbies and my dirtbike!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I have to agree with bratt. I want both, and since I do, I can piss my money off on hats and shoes ;)

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Instead of a bj (boobjob) I just gained a lot of weight and got them for free!!! (not bragging) Now, I don't care about them, I just want to loose the weight and if they go so be it, I'll still have the bike! :ride:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
grrrr!!!! I want shoes too! Damnit Nat you had to throw that in too didn't you? :debil:

Dec 11, 2004
my wife got a reduction because they grew to double d after kids and if getting a reg boob job hurts like that did to her i would tell most chics they are crazy...but then again most chics buy into whatever society tells them too...what a shame. ktm forsure

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I don't think the discussion needs to involve the "right or wrong" ... that's not the question posed.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
(the door closes quitely as BSwift leaves the room)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'd go for the boobs, everybody's got a KTM.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said:
(the door closes quitely as BSwift leaves the room)

Hee Hee

I'm betting there are a lot more guys willing to "read" this thread than "post" in it.

I say go with the boobs ... it might result in the KTM appearing ...

Although I know a lady that was given a boob job by her boyfriend ... I assume so he could enjoy the result .. he is long gone, but she still has the boobs ...

Do boobs require as much upkeep as a KTM?!?!?!? :p

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
This is funny..It reminded me about,
Petland today, we were looking at this dog, and he was like "Yeah it's 2 grand." I said "2 grand!? That's almost as much as my dirtbike." (I bought my dirtbike used for $2100.) He said "Yeah, you got dirtbike, gas, speed, dirt..and you got dog." Haha. It made me laugh for quite a while

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
VintageDirt said:
everybody's got a KTM.

I don't have a KTM :nener:

I say the bike, but that's just me.

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Living in Socal, it seems that the majority here has boobjobs. Therefore, I say get the bike.

Dare to be different, get the new KTM..!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Doesn't matter. Either one will have to be replaced in a few years. :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well I have enough boobs - I don't want anymore!
And I have a new bike - so I don't want the KTM.
So...I guess I wouldn't go for either!!!

I guess like Natty said, I'll spend my money on shoes and hats! And clothes, and scarves......I could go on and on....

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
My wife would like a set but for the money would rather have another guitar and amp, I'm all for the boobs!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
My wife says that I get the boob job, she's getting a reduction, so I suppose I must choose the bike.

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
i dunno, i'd love me some big boobies, but i'm a big chicken when it comes to cutting me open! so i'd hafta say gimme the ktm! it's a toss up! :yikes:

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
That's another reason why I wouldn't take the boobs, could not justify going under the knife just to fill out a sweater better. But shoes and hats are good too. I need to find riding boots with a bit of a platform so I can reach the ground better. :laugh: :laugh:
Know of any?

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
like some frankenstein boots almost. i don't know of anything like that, i'm sure someone here will have some info. is it still a little too tall? i think you'll get used to it. my bike is a little tall, maybe not as tall as yours, but it took me awhile to get comfy with it. now i like the height, just enough for my toes to hit ground. now kicking it is a little harder though. maybe someone should design some 'platform' riding boots.

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
I was only kidding about the platform riding boots. The bike is still a little big, I may just leave it alone. I'm going to take some time to get to know it better. The 230 was so heavy that when it started to lean I couldn't hold it up. Between the weight and the height, it just got tiresome. This bike feels so much lighter...but I haven't had any "get offs" so I'll ride it more before I decide on shaving the seat. My seat is really comfy too, much more padding than the 230F.

Oops, am I threadjacking? Sorry. Back to boobies.

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Looks like the "I want them both" are winning!

I'd like the boots and the bike please. Ya know, with all these tall bikes and women that want to ride them and can't...maybe we should start a business making womens platform riding boots.

Oops, back to boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom