stuck@50

Jul 18, 2006
stuck@50

:ride:
My name is Derrick. Used to ride a lot but due to a nasty mountain bike accident, back sugury slowed me down.
I am currently stuck on a honda ruckus as it is the only thing my sorry ass can hold up for now.
I've been told that there are some tricks and buildups for this scooter and can't seem to find any info on this subject. The only person I met told the name of a website but I didn't write it down and can't find the guy. He was a little off his rocker anyway and not the kind of freak i'd like to let know where I live.
Also I haven't been able to figure this site out completely so I would appreciate it if you could send me a reply on my home address. It's aquaz3@hotmail.
Please send help, I'm going to loose it if I can't get the little monster over 40 mph.
Many thanx for any info on the subject and I'll try to keep it in the wind until things are better for me.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom