kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Hey there, I already posted on the womens forum a few days ago and now am posting on the "newbie" site. I'm 37 years old and got my umptienth bike (kdx200) (I started as a 6 year old kid) and love it. I quit racing at 23 years of age and gave up the sport for 12 almost 13 years. I'd managed to talk my hubby and kid into getting bikes and VOILA, my weekends have changed and it's GREAT! We live in California (THANK GOD!!!! because there are millions of places to ride) My hubby is a Marine helocopter pilot and is currently working on his masters degree at Naval Post Grad school so he is getting his adrenaline fix through his bike (wr450) as opposed to flying (Phhhhewwww, much safer I think). My son LOVES the sport, he should, it's in his blood since my brothers, uncles (5 of them) and Dad all used to race! Anyways, I'm excited to read everyones posts and look forward to chit chat!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, it's great to hear of lady's who love dirt bikes too! It took years to get my wife started and now she is hooked. My daughters both ride and love MX. See ya around.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cool! Welcome to the site :)

Great to see y'all have made dirtbikes a family affair. You need to check out the ultimate family gathering ... DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4) coming to a facility in central Oklahoma this fall. Great fun and there in always a great bunch of California folks there.

Be sure and check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to meet fellow DRNers.

Top Bottom