plouffster

Feb 23, 2006
Hey, My names Joel Plouffe and I live in Burlington ont. Canada. I ride motocross and Dual sport. Have family out in Texas, met Teeds and thats how I found out about the drn. I have two :cool: sons 4 and 8 that race motocross. familys bikes consist of..
03 crf 450, 05 sikk 107, 04 rm 65, 05 ktm lc sr pro 50, 02xr 50

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Joel :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the Ontario Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in Central Canada. There are a large number in and around Toronto. Hopefully they will pop in an say hi!

I apologize for not getting the photos out but I have been pushing a project out the door. Gotta pay to play, ya know.

I got them burned onto a DVD. Just need to mail them.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am planning on being there if Bailey is riding. Would not miss it for the world. I will have my camera with me as well. :)

BTW - The DVD of the photographs is addressed and has stamps on it. It goes in the mail Monday, so be watching for it.

It has BBNP, Cross Creek and Lost Trail II on it.

You need to come down and ride Moab with us. Steve can bring a bike up. Steve, Tim and Roger are coming up and they have one spare bed in their cabin.

Fly into Denver, drive out and pretend to be a factory rider. ;)

If your interested, confirm the dates they are there, but I think it is May 10th through May 15th.

plouffster

Feb 23, 2006
Sounds like fun!! I have been watching the TON posts and its making me >>>>... I will see, and be in for sure if I can swing it!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
plouffster said:
How do I upload a photo and check peoplesprofile, doesn't seem to allow me access.

You have to be a subscriber to upload photographs and view profiles.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
plouffster said:
He wants to sign up, is he old enough?

Hey Bailey!!! :cool:

I think the minimum age is 14, unless he has your permission. We have a few younger members.

Check out the DirtWeek 2005 forum for some threads about the kids and what we have in the ways of events and races at DirtWeek. Last year most of the kids hung out at my grill because I made funnel cakes every night after cleaning up the kitchen.

I just realized Okie moved the forum. Here is a link
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?f=180

plouffster

Feb 23, 2006
Hi its Bailey my Daddy hade too go to work so he said i could take over i'll check out the sight when he gets back he doesn't want me filling out forums when he a'nt here so i will check it out when he is here!

Bay

Top Bottom