dubster99

Jan 21, 2004
What's up everyone. My name is Brett, and I'm from San Diego. Bought a 97 RM 125 about a year ago, and have been hooked ever since. This looks like a good site, hope to find some good tuning info!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
All I can offer is some crappy humor that no one finds funny but me. As for the tuning, there is plenty here.

Welcome aboard feller.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Welcome abourd,
If you get a chance, check out the SoCalWreckingCrew.. What kind of riding do you do?? Have fun..
Rick

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am in san diego (Mira Mesa), i race REM at glen helen every saturday and i know a lot about tuning rm125's.

let me know when you wanna come out and ride:)

dubster99

Jan 21, 2004
Originally posted by bclapham
i am in san diego (Mira Mesa), i race REM at glen helen every saturday and i know a lot about tuning rm125's.

let me know when you wanna come out and ride:)

I live in Mira Mesa myself, near the ice rink. I'm not into the racing aspect yet, I just like to go out and have fun with my friends. We ride down by the 905 a lot, McKain Valley, Ocotillo, etc.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
LOL- i am in westview apartments on the corner of westview and blackmountain.

check out the local chapters- there is always a lot of trail riding going on

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
First Big Lou works across the street from one of our Newbs in Kansas City, and now THIS???? :)

Welcome to DRN!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
dubster99 I just like to go out and have fun with my friends.QUOTE said:
That's what we do best dubster. :thumb: Welcome to drn.

We have a few other members in your area. KXSteve and Tree are going on one of our rides this weekend. You are more than welcome to join us. Like bclapham said, check out the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum. Look for the thread titled 'Ride'.

Come on out.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
GETMETOCA said:
First Big Lou works across the street from one of our Newbs in Kansas City, and now THIS???? :)

Welcome to DRN!!!

:scream: I'm with Natty. Y'all be sure and wave at each other as you pass each others driveways.

BTW - Welcome aboard Brett. There is a bunch or really fine folks in SoCal.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Great to have ya, join in our rides, you'll like them. We post them in the SoCal group ride area. We have all ranges of talent from old to young, no worries, we adapt to whose on the ride. ;) Welcome!

Top Bottom