spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
My mobo in my PC took a big dump last night. All I can do till I get another one is sneak a little DRN time while at work...sigh...:(

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Feel for ya.I dunno know what I would without the computer...probably study or help around the house, but o well.:p Hope you get it running soon.:)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hey spank, I have a PIII/Celeron board with onboard sound, and some other stuff. Its a gigabyte/via chipset. All you need is ram/cpu and your all set. I can ship it out to ya if you want...

Jonny426

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2001
computer crash

Spanky,I think Bin-Laden's minions are up to no good again.My hard drive locked solid yesterday,I had to rewrite it to 0's& reload everything.Some kind of terrorist activity I'm sure...just kidding,still better than an all out failure. Hope your back up soon. Jonny426

mxkid

Jun 6, 2000
Spanky, if your in the market for a new mobo check pricewatch.com .

Look at the prices on complete systems, $358 for a 1.4GHz Athlon system at a place 100 miles from me. Looks like it's upgrade time for me:) .

RJ

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I feel your pain man

Because of that new web virus we now have to use Netscape at work or we can't get to the proxy server. And not only that but the firewall won't let and java scripts run (or other stuff that I don't understand). I can only read one post at a time and then I have to restart NutScrape. So I gotta wait till I get home and waste my own valuable time.;)

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Woohoo, made it back! Got me a new mobo, and this one's much friendlier to over-clocking...we'll have to see what I can make the proc do with this one...;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom