"No problem, we can make it 52 more miles"

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can anyone name this diesel owning fool? Come on, just give it a shot. I'll give you a hint...He talks funny and likes to pull wheelies up big sand hills.

And for an extra 50 points, can you name this location and why he is sitting there with that smile on his mug?

More to follow.....

Attachments

• outofgas.JPG
    outofgas.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 91

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Do I know him? He!!, I had lunch with him.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yup, but what is he doing? :clue:
Waiting to put his chains on?
Waiting for the brush to explode spontaneously?
Waiting for the rain and mud to come?
Waiting for the hills to start shaking and turn to jelly?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He's contemplating the idea of adding diesel to an empty tank, hence the funny look on his face. He tried to RV-jack that guy who pulled over ahead but the dude couldn't understand him cause of his accent!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
He's contemplating the idea of adding diesel to an empty tank, hence the funny look on his face. He tried to RV-jack that guy who pulled over ahead but the dude couldn't understand him cause of his accent!

I know that dude. He's British and has a mexican cop friend. :moon: :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
Can you imagine the other guy going back and explaining to his wife/navigator how they must have taken a wrong turn somewhere because the natives selling trinkets along the road don't speak english

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
His code name is "Lackadiesel" but answers to his Indian name of "Menohavenogas". He flies past gas stations with a single stomp of the pedal and shrugs off the idea of ever getting fuel. His idea of gassing up is chowing down some beans and a bowl of broccoli! "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

Oh, and Twinny tries to impress his wife by ordering at Olive Garden whilst using an East Coast Italian accent. :moon: Wasamatta you?! What a baffoon, I play Italian music on his voicemail and he calls it Meskin. :|

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I was sure I knew him. Now I ain't so sure. Is it Pancho or not?

Maybe it's a sheep herder.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
What a baffoon, I play Italian music on his voicemail and he calls it Meskin. :|

Yeah right. Admit it Vato. You were listening to Mariachis while dining at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. Don't lie either. I heard you raising that little flag in the background... you Peeeeeeg! :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I got your Vato you baffoon. :moon: :moon:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
How can anybody run out of diesel? Those things go 426 miles towing a trailer at 80mph. I'm sure if the gas stations would have 6 mile long pump hoses it wouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom