gnarlycarl

Sep 9, 2002
Hey y'all,

I ride at Clear Creek almost every weekend from November to May. I'm rebuilding my 96' CR250 from the ground up and should be done by late Otcober. I've also taken on an orphaned 88' KTM 250 Enduro for whatever spare time I have left over.

Carl

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
As Farmer John said ... Welcome to DRN :cool:

We have a tremendous amount of talent, knowledge and expertise here on a daily basis. Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for help on your CR and the KTM / Euro Bikes forum for help on the KTM.

There is a fair size group of folks in NoCal and SoOre. A bunch of us get together in Moonrocks (just north of Reno) every February. Check out the Reno Ride 2004 forum for last years happenings. Things are even beginning to stir for the 2005 ride already.

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
You should go and check out Hollister Hills. They have a few tracks and great trail riding. I think it's 5 bucks to get in (we have a yearly pass for 50 bucks) and not to far from San Jose.
There is also Metcalf however I have never tried that place out.

simimi

Dec 20, 2000
Hoping to revive this older thread and find some NorCal riders. I am just north of Berkeley and have been riding for several years. I am 42 and my son is 12. We love Hollister but find it a long drive during these short days. We have recently rode the last couple of weekends at Metcalf and I am liking it more and more.

Great MX track, 2 other 'hiden' tracks with a couple of jumps, a few decent trails and some nice tight trails. It is not Hollister, but it is also an hour closer to home.

If there are others that are looking to explore Metcalf shoot me an email at nozzano22@yahoo.com and we can hook up for a few trails or a whole day.

Mike

Top Bottom