OEM Parts - Any way to get them quickly?

Liamfm

Apr 20, 2010
So I live in Vermont.

I hear that Kawa's parts ship from California.

Any place I've contacted says 7-10 business days no matter what.

Is there anyone I can order from that has reasonable prices and fast shipping? I'd be happy to pay for 2 or 3 day shipping, but everyone I've talked with say it's still 5-7 days if I pay for 2-3 day shipping.

I'm trying to get some parts to me by this weekend, I wouldn't think that would be hard considering it's Monday.

Thanks

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Call Service Honda (Powersports)

Liamfm

Apr 20, 2010
Sorry. Liam=idiot.

Thanks for the link. Companies which say 7-14 days don't get my business. I'll try these guys instead!

Dirtdame

Apr 10, 2010
+1 for Fredette Racing. :cool: He's got lots of stuff, especially for older bikes. I just got a set of milled swingarm chain sliders for my 86 KDX. Nobody else has those! And he had an OEM linkage bolt (sorry, I got the last one! :nener: ) that is no longer available through the manufacturer. I always e-mail him for that stuff.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Dirtdame said:
+1 for Fredette Racing. :cool: He's got lots of stuff, especially for older bikes. I just got a set of milled swingarm chain sliders for my 86 KDX. Nobody else has those! And he had an OEM linkage bolt (sorry, I got the last one! :nener: ) that is no longer available through the manufacturer. I always e-mail him for that stuff.
Guess who was Service Hondas' first parts guy? Arm wrestle him for discounts? Vintage Bob

Dirtdame

Apr 10, 2010
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Guess who was Service Hondas' first parts guy? Arm wrestle him for discounts? Vintage Bob
I can find lotsa good deals on the innerwebz. The stuff I usually get from Fredette is stuff I can't find anywhere else. I'm just glad he even has it. 25 bucks a pop for chain sliders? Sure....the milling marks are all over them. I've worked in a machine shop, so I know the amount of time and machinery that would go into something (seemingly simple) like that. :nod:

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Dirtdigger04 said:
Bikebandit
They are pretty fast
I usually receive my order in 2-5 days after i placed it.

Bikebandit is like most OEM suppliers. You order from them, they order from their supplier. Supplier ships to them, then they ship to you. I like them, I use them, but it's usually not very fast.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Fredette was Service Hondas' first parts guy. Could you imagine him on red bikes? And I did get some killer deals, back in the day! I do always remember him on puke green bikes though, something about free bikes? I have wondered how he has been doing, in this economy. Selling his version of the scary power now has me worried. And Service selling green can not help, they are less than an hour apart? But, if the masses want it, they shall have it? FRP power wings? The after market chain guides and buffers is an excellent market. They used rubber back in the day, dumb and discontinued. Hello urethane products and cheaper! And in matching colors, WHOA! On another note, who buys rim graphics and why? Vintage Bob

Top Bottom