[Off-Topic] Any JFK Conspiracy interest?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
My sister and bro-in-law came down for the weekend and of course wanted to visit the JFK musuem, of course I took the camera, but didn't shoot much. The museum did get me thinking about the conspiracy again, as well as listening to Robert Groden talking about it (see image below). Pretty interesting, to this day, IMHO.

Rob, you've gotta love this stuff :p . Yes, I believe it was an internal conspiracy, by exactly who and exactly why, not sure, but with JFK trying to tear apart the CIA after the Bay, makes sense to me. Who knows. One thing is certain, Oswald didn't do it alone, if it all. In 1978 (I believe) a new committe determined that there was in fact at least 4 shots and one (the head shot) was from the "grassy knoll", more specifically, behind the picket fence, about 8 feet from the corner.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots from the point of interest. Yes, it was a boring photog day, bad light, no great subjects.

1. The concrete wall Zapruder stood on to shot the infamous video. Note the X in the road behind the mini van. That was the first (neck) shot.

Attachments

• jfk_zapruder.jpg
    jfk_zapruder.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 188

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The exact location found to be where the head shot came from.
Note the X in the road. Where JFK was when the fatal shot hit. Gory detail: a large piece of skull was found by a Dallas Police Officer ( and photographed/documented) on the grass, just before the lamp post, in a direct line with the "shot".

Attachments

• jfk_grassy.jpg
    jfk_grassy.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 193

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Robert Groden preaching his theory (and selling books), Oliver Stone consulted with him for the JFK movie. He believes it was Kennedy's intention to pull out of Vietnam that got him taken out. Johnson was dirty, Nixon and George Bush (Sr.) of course. Days after becoming President, Johnson struck down a document Kennedy authored to leave (Vietnam).

Attachments

• jfk_robert.jpg
    jfk_robert.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 189

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Interesting stuff. Is it ever eery being in that spot? I'd think I might get creeped out a little bit.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I guess it depends on how you feel about the whole thing ... to many I guess it was just some dude that got shot 43 years ago. If you're interested in the whole scenario, yeah, it's a little creepy. The impact it had on America back when we actually respected the office of the Presidency, was huge.

A few points of the whole thing really stand out in my mind;

1) The Secret Service guys that follow on foot behind the car, were waived-off by someone ... theres video of it (I'll find the link), one of them obviously protesting. They are back there for a reason.

2) The route was changed the day before... he was supposed to stay on main street (a straight line thru Dealy Plaza, no need to slow down, to I-35) The secret service doesn't allow 90 degree turns in routes as it slows the car too much, it was policy then and still is. The turn from Houston on to Elm is more than 90 degrees. Not even the cops knew the "new" route in front of the TSBD until the night before... how did Oswald know? Standing in the window where they say the shots came from, the distance is MUCH greater to main street, the shots wouldn't have been from behind at that angle, rather from the side, much tougher. Standing there, I was thinking back to my Army days and that I could have probably made the shot (on Elm), with the car going as slow as it was (also a Secret Service problem). From the "grassy knoll" just about anyone could do it.

3) Warran commission says the first shot missed... it was the closest, just below the window.

4) The "magic bullet" thing. Anyone with half a brain knows it's impossible. bouncing off bone (broken rib and wrist in Connely), etc.. it came out in perfect condition? :laugh: I suppose we were more gullable back in the day.

(here's the SS guys getting called off: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/jfk-stand-down-by-secret-service.wmv

Some interesting stuff in this:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C06dg7xjAMk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
If you really want to get into some eerie JFK conspiracy theory...do a little search on Carlos Marcello, the infamous N.O. crime boss. There are some very interesting facts surrounding this theory including Oswall's ties to him.CM was also very much implicated in the assassination of his brother.

The FBI could never get a handle on him because the head of the bureau in N.O. continually covered for him.

We all know how those LA. politics can be... :whoa:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
troll :laugh:

...and on your own website for cripes sakes.

Top Bottom