kjlovett

Feb 24, 2002
My dad and I just got into riding about a year ago and are trying to find some cool places to ride. Does anybody know of any awesome trails in the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana area?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
we're having a ride here in southeastern ohio the weekend of march 9th and 10th. There's a thread in this forum about it, you're welcome to come and ride, plenty of space to camp out also. There's a lot more information in the other thread if you're interested, if you're looking to figure mileage or something it's near the city of wellston. Look for the thread "team harescramble attendance (ohio)"

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Wayne Natl Forest. Perry State Forest.You need an Ohio APV sticker to ride these and a Wayne permit. The APV sticker is 8.00 for 3 yr and Wayne permit is 5.00 per day or 25.00 per year.

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Haspin Acres, located in Indiana about 40 min. west of cincinnati. Take I-74 west to the harrison exit, turn left onto 52. Take 52 all the way to 121 turn right, get into the little town of Laural and ask. It is about 1000 acres (they just bought more land) of trails and 2 Mx tracks. The tracks are weak but better than nothing.

Dirtbike park located near the new Kentucky Speedway.

New Vienna Mx park, 201 laymon Rd. New Vienna OH. About 30 min. north of Cincinnati.

Top Bottom