Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Today, Roczen finished second with a 1-2 to Dungey's 2-1 and the commentators are like ... "Roczen is done".

Really?

Dungey finds a way to take an overall and the kid is finished. Uh... not.

If I'm not mistaken, Kenny lost NOTHING to Ryan today.

Props go out to Eli ... serious, in-shape contender for sure.

James. Uh. No.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I like both Roczen and Dungey so it's good when either of them do well. I think Roczen has more drive that Dungey and if anything Dungey is done but you never know. Mr Consistency may pull it off in the end.

Eli is a very pleasant surprise but I really should be too surprised. He has always had some major speed.

The 250 race is always fun to watch too. The field is deep and you never know who is going to win. I like when Webb gets on the podium and does an interview. He calls it like it is and actually talks about the race! When asked about he and Jeremy’s relationship in the truck he said he’s not going to have dinner with him but he’ll shake his hand. Respectful but he’s not pulling any punches. I like some personality showing through!!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I would have protested Tomac's bike. It looked like it definitely had 2 or 3 more gears than anyone elses.

Stick a fork in Roczen...he should have retired a week ago.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Pretty Much Sums up what you hear every where else.... Can add a couple more online sourced "splats"... Who does KTM want to win the title now? :) Or another...how about once JS came clean.... there has been a slight shake up in the standings? (Tomac & Dungy move up And RV decided to sell off Florida and move on) Tie those three things together! The kind of stuff that's out there is entertaining all by itself.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Walt! It's been a long time. Are you going to Unadilla? Maybe I'll see you there.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Plan to with Mary and one or two of the back in the house kids....

YOU have to be happy Roczen is headed to ride RM's! Maybe another championship about to happen for those yellow machines? (Next year)

Top Bottom