I'm revved and unrevved.
I'm stoked and unstoked.
I'm balanced and unbalanced.
I'm tail heavy and nose heavy.

I'm in limbo but ready if the planets align

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I'm distracted with anticipation ... and scared too!!

After going to my MBA class this weekend (Sun & Sat) :( i'm getting pretty nervous about missing school for DW04. I think that i will have to cut out sometime Thursday night late or Friday morning in order to make it to my class on Saturday, October 2nd.

I know that i couldn't stand reading all of the posts if i missed the whole thing so a few days will have to do this year.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
frustrated - cant leave on saturday, kids in school
excited - leavin Tuesday evening
ready - Im sooooooooo ready
not ready - still need to shop

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I hadn't wanted to get too amped up because I have been afraid I might not get to go (we are starting house add on) and I still have a lot of stuff to do, but MAN am I looking forward to riding on that red dirt :cool: I moght even have a new scoot too!!!! :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
bikes washed
oils changed
gear washed/cleaned and folded/stowed (damn those elves do good work)
camper is 80% packed.
6 days to go!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm looking forward to riding my YZ 250F :)

Amped...yeah, mine goes to 11
Reved...yeah, to about 13,500 rpm
Pumped...lets not go there

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Ready, to roll here :cool: The bikes have been sitting on the trailer in the garage for over a week now, and Stan still goes out and looks at them every night. Our pit bike has been revived from a 5 year sleep in the storage building, and is ready for some pitting. :ride:

The camper is sitting in the driveway, waiting for someone to report it as 'Too darn big , we can't see around it, yada yada gripe, gripe.

Ready to get this train rolling. :yeehaw:

B

biglou

This week I've been waking up, shaking off the fog and thinking, "Holy Crap! DirtWeek's this weekend!" I still got a few things to get done. I can't wait to get this work week over with. Although, this year the load at work is nothing compared to the mountain I was staring up the previous two years. This will help greatly when it comes time to return after DW...

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
About the only thing I've got done is the bikes are ready. They have been for two weeks and I've just refused to ride. I've just got so much to get done at work and I have an exam for a certification I'm working on first thing Monday morning. I figure DW is the perfect way to reward myself and leave all of this behind for a while.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am trying to wrap up all the work related stuff by Thursday noon. We'll see if I make it. Bandera Chevrolet is a moving target at best and the CDs have to go out on Friday. I have to finish Version 4.6 of the latest changes to the SDs for a church today. :ugg:

One trailer is loaded in the backyard and the bikes are ready to load in the other. Gear is stacked in the living room and there are various piles that need to be loaded. The list is next to me and getting longer rather than shorter at the moment and food for Camp Tejas may have to wait until I get a more accurate headcount after arrival. I will just pull some stuff out of my freezer for the first couple of days.

Even with all of that, there is a certain calm knowing I will get to see everybody next week. :yeehaw:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'm All Fired Up! Each day I get a little bit more wound up. I may have to be sedated by the end of this week.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I am WIRED!!!!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Every night I stare at my bike, waiting to ride again (I haven't ridden since Wardy's!)..I look at it and think how pretty it looks and how I can't wait to get all that Cooperland red dirt all over it!

Gear and sleeping material is staged in the kitchen, bins of cooking and camping supplies are packed and stowed in the garage, miscellanous items are staged in the garage...

Is it time to go yet? :aj:

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
No...what's the big deal? :nener:

Just because we went out and selected 12 bottles of NY's finest wine (to share), bought over $200 of camping related items, and have the trailer stacked to the rafters with bikes and parts...

...just your typical 1300 mile road trip!

Bring it ON, bay-bee... :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
LoriKTM said:
Just because we went out and selected 12 bottles of NY's finest wine (to share)

SWEET!!!!! :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I am ready to kick some major Admin arse on the SDG, no matter WHAT Chump and Okiewanton have in store!!! It's on super freaks! GIDDY UP!!! That message you left this morning Chump got me all stirred up pal, you are now ON THE LIST! :aj: :moon:

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
I'm ready all though I was ready last year too and a week before snapped my leg. But its all good now two days before we leave and Im all intact. But on the other hand i mentioned that i was excited to my mom before she dropped me off at school today and when i was getting out of the car slamed my head against the door frame then preceeded to walk in to the school and stub my toe 2 times and almost slip down the stairs. :|
So I am just hoping to make it through the next couple of days but hope to see you all there.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Woah! Be careful! Maybe you should stay home the next couple of days...;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL! Maybe we should tie LazyBoy & Oldguy together and see what happens?

Top Bottom